The Eternal Ones fan group. MEET UP

bl00djunkie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully I'll make it to this one too. Missed the one at ET3 as we didn't arrive till gone 4pm and was a bit of a rush and a wee bit hectic so we just opted to go to the room. Unlike Gemini I got to have burger for tea on Friday night :WINCE: lol

Rub it in rub it in! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hiii this will be my first convention =] x

lol same :) im so excited

Hey all im sian. this is my first event im really excited and nervous lol i hope i can meent friends lol and i dont annoy everyone :)

Edited by xxsianyxx

• 2 weeks later...

I deffo want to do this again.... i'm pretty sure the ET3 one was what saved me from a weekend of being alone lol... met some awesome people at that spoons lol :)

:YAHOO:

and I met my going-to-Subway-for-me-when-I'm-too-hungover-to-go-myself Buddy :D

Went I saw this thread on the ET2 forum I thought it was for people who went to the first one!

I'm planning on getting to the hotel about 2ish, so I'll be there.

Don't worry about going by yourself. A few people are and everyone really friendly, you'll be fine!

• 2 weeks later...

hi im going to et4, this is my 1st convention, ive been told that ppl meet up on the friday, i was going with my siter but she cant come so on my own now, itd be gr8 to meet up with others for a drink b4 the convention B):D

joanne

• 1 month later...

i've been to every et con yet saw this thread every time and thought it was for people who already knew each other. wish i had gone now sounds like i missed a load of fun. could i possible join in the et 4 get together?

of course you can, everyone is welcome :smile: