What is the gift/suprise?

Olivia-Ann

I'm not sure which surprise your referring to but if you mean what you receive with your pack, Gold usually get a mug, or tshirt... and the room gift at the proms was a postcard I believe?

It seems to vary slightly soooooooooo my post was kind of pointless heh sorry xx

They're different at each event.

ET1 was a La Push stick of rock and a red apple with a Forks sticker on it.

Proms was a Kellan badge and erm...can't think of what else - if you were staying at the hotel you got a Volterra postcard and a (fake) Edward Cullen driving license.

ET2 was a 'Give Blood, date a Cullen' keyring and a sheet of magnet words to make up Twilight related sentences.

And there's usually always a mini badge of some Twi related.

Gold ticket holders get extra bits - a T-shirt and something more (not sure what - never been gold myself!) Be interesting to see what we get this time!

xC

They're different at each event.

ET1 was a La Push stick of rock and a red apple with a Forks sticker on it.

Proms was a Kellan badge and erm...can't think of what else - if you were staying at the hotel you got a Volterra postcard and a (fake) Edward Cullen driving license.

ET2 was a 'Give Blood, date a Cullen' keyring and a sheet of magnet words to make up Twilight related sentences.

And there's usually always a mini badge of some Twi related.

Gold ticket holders get extra bits - a T-shirt and something more (not sure what - never been gold myself!) Be interesting to see what we get this time!

xC

And at Proms they had extra stuff you could buy and Vicky got me an "I drive like a cullen" bumper sticker ;)

wot? Really? I never got anything in my room at the hilton for proms!!!

Andelin and I didn't get something for staying at the Hilton either... We didn't say anything before because we thought it has just been forgotten... Strange... We were even booked on he proms discount...

yeah we did aswell, it was the first time we had been to a con where u stayed over night, when we checked in the woman said our room had been upgraded, we assumed that was the gift lmao looking back how dumb was that lol we didnt even think anymore about it and didnt hear anyone else saying anything about gifts...

Andelin and I didn't get something for staying at the Hilton either... We didn't say anything before because we thought it has just been forgotten... Strange... We were even booked on he proms discount...

yeah we did aswell, it was the first time we had been to a con where u stayed over night, when we checked in the woman said our room had been upgraded, we assumed that was the gift lmao looking back how dumb was that lol we didnt even think anymore about it and didnt hear anyone else saying anything about gifts...

If I remember rightly we had to go down to the registration desk and get our gifts

My friends and I never got anything for staying at the Hilton at Proms either. Lucky you an upgraded room but ours was the room we had booked. hmmm strange.