Help with Hotel Booking Here (with images!)

Lisa090982

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it ever possible to get double rooms? Cause they only have twin rooms left and I'd kinda prefer a double

Should I maybe phone the hotel?

I'm afraid it is possibly just because the hotel is reqlly quite full.

Just phone them, that is probably best.

Thanks, I'll give them a call at lunch

• 1 month later...

Just tried to book online but its saying that there are no rooms available. Help please :)

Yes, please ring them.

I checked the online booking and it is still giving me rooms for the full price. So the hotel is not fully sold out yet. They may be able to give you the special rate, but that would only work on the phone right now.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is any good to anyone but I MIGHT be needing a room mate. I have a room booked for the Friday & Saturday night at the Hilton using the discount code but my friend might not be able to come anymore. I wont find out for definite until next month though.

• 3 weeks later...

Just called the hotel and they said they are totally booked but they can offer the same room at a £200+ a night. Well that sucks. The woman I spoke to said I would have to speak to the organisers (showmasters) to see if they could involve any more rooms in their group? So, can you showmasters?

Please.

Edited by Uma_Jooman

Just called the hotel and they said they are totally booked but they can offer the same room at a £200+ a night. Well that sucks. The woman I spoke to said I would have to speak to the organisers (showmasters) to see if they could involve any more rooms in their group? So, can you showmasters?

Please.

Please e-mail info@showmastersonline.com.

The room allocation has been increased several times in the past, but I really don't know how many are doable and what the exact terms and conditions are.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think there will be any more rooms at the Hilton now tbh.

I looked on Monday night for a mate who just got her ticket and there were no more rooms on the discount code. The only room that shown up for the weekend was the £229 rooms :S

:unsure: I am looking to book somewhere else in case they DON'T have any more rooms come up but am not sure which is closest - I have looked at the Crowne Plaza, The Remada Encore and Premiere Inn.

Does anyone know which would be the closest / easiest to get to the convention?? I have never been before :-)

I just cancelled my room so hopefully one of you will be lucky enough to grab it if/when it goes bak up :)

oh really ?! so thanks so much :P

anyway, i don't know why you cancelled your room :YAHOO: but i think to going at another Hotel if there's not any rooms at the Hilton :YAHOO:

:unsure: I am looking to book somewhere else in case they DON'T have any more rooms come up but am not sure which is closest - I have looked at the Crowne Plaza, The Remada Encore and Premiere Inn.

Does anyone know which would be the closest / easiest to get to the convention?? I have never been before :-)

normally, i will be at the Etap Hotel who is next to the Airport & not so far away from the Hilton :) but after i don't know others Hotels just this one "Premiere Inn" cause a friend was there at ET3 :YAHOO:

sorry i can't help you more :s

I just cancelled my room so hopefully one of you will be lucky enough to grab it if/when it goes bak up :)

oh really ?! so thanks so much :D

anyway, i don't know why you cancelled your room :( but i think to going at another Hotel if there's not any rooms at the Hilton :(

:D I am looking to book somewhere else in case they DON'T have any more rooms come up but am not sure which is closest - I have looked at the Crowne Plaza, The Remada Encore and Premiere Inn.

normally, i will be at the Etap Hotel who is next to the Airport & not so far away from the Hilton :) but after i don't know others Hotels just this one "Premiere Inn" cause a friend was there at ET3 :D

sorry i can't help you more :s

Decided to just book into the Hilton - a bit pricey but hey - what are student loans for - lol

:D

• 1 month later...