Help with Hotel Booking Here (with images!)

Lisa090982

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

i'm still looking for a room to share or not so if anyone of you wishes to cancel, please forward you reservation number and I will call the hilton to make the names changes.

Best regard !

Lili

if you go on online the hilton has singel rooms still £59 b&b per night you can't cancel them that what i have hope this helps

Edited by carrie

Hi everyone,

i'm still looking for a room to share or not so if anyone of you wishes to cancel, please forward you reservation number and I will call the hilton to make the names changes.

Best regard !

Lili

Hi Hun

My friend Rebecca is looking for a room buddy for ET4 if you need one!!!

Thank you very much for your help, girls !!

Lisa090982 --> How many nights is Rebecca staying at the hotel ? 2 or 3 ?

I think shes staying 4 nights - thurs, fri, sat and sun - but she would be up for splitting the room cost for whatever nights you would like to stay!

lisa090982 --> ok, i would need to share for 3 nights, the thing is now I have a room but still need to find a roomate! I've heard that some girls were still looking for a room. I may ask her if they would be interested in taking my reservation. I've tried to send you a PM with my email so that you could give it to Rebecca (would be easier :D) but wasn't able to to so ...

Edited by Leilanie

lisa090982 --> ok, i would need to share for 3 nights, the thing is now I have a room but still need to find a roomate! I've heard that some girls were still looking for a room. I may ask her if they would be interested in taking my reservation. I've tried to send you a PM with my email so that you could give it to Rebecca (would be easier :o) but wasn't able to to so ...

My twitter is Lisa9982 - get me there and I'll dm you :)

A question for showmasters please.

Is there any chance that more rooms will become available at the convention rate for the Hilton hotel. I emailed around a month ago but got no reply and this is really a last ditch attempt at getting an answer before I attempt to get in at a nearby hotel.

Regards

Emma

Hi

A friend who is about to buy tickets to the event was hoping to book the hotel also. She wanted to ensure she could get a room at the hotel first.

It turns out, she can't. There isn't any availability showing for the promo code and if booking without a code it's only a suites that are available.

Is it likely any more rooms will be become available?

Probably not at this late stage - you could try calling them and see if they have any availability over the phone? They sometimes have rooms available at the hotel and they don't show up online..... I know a couple of people cancelled rooms but whether they have been rebooked is another question....