twi/related tattoos

bl00djunkie

Yeah but my grandad is like 86 this year and he's a firm believer in girls not ruining their bodies with tattoos and piercings.

Lol mine is too! Except he hates them on everyone. Everytime I come home with a new one he just looks at me and shakes his head :')

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah when I first took it in, she shrunk it to the smallest it could be but then I changed the layout and the other person just plonked it on, I didn't think anything of it cause I thought he would know if it needed to be bigger or not. Ahh well at least I know what it says haha.

I got the Jasper quote "I felt hope" on my ribs in honour of how I felt when I met my Cullens (You know who you are :D ) because they really lifted me out of illness and depression and gave me more hope in life. I would have got the full quote "You held out your hand and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope." But it's way too long, lol.

I got the Jasper quote "I felt hope" on my ribs in honour of how I felt when I met my Cullens (You know who you are :D ) because they really lifted me out of illness and depression and gave me more hope in life. I would have got the full quote "You held out your hand and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope." But it's way too long, lol.

pic? :D

I got the Jasper quote "I felt hope" on my ribs in honour of how I felt when I met my Cullens (You know who you are ;) ) because they really lifted me out of illness and depression and gave me more hope in life. I would have got the full quote "You held out your hand and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope." But it's way too long, lol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v668/peg...ters/healed.jpg :)

I got the Jasper quote "I felt hope" on my ribs in honour of how I felt when I met my Cullens (You know who you are ;) ) because they really lifted me out of illness and depression and gave me more hope in life. I would have got the full quote "You held out your hand and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope." But it's way too long, lol.

BOOBIES!!! I mean lovely tattoo!!!

BOOBIES!!! I mean lovely tattoo!!!

pmsl ;) edward isn't such a gentleman as we first thought

Edward is a filthy pervert but I've known that for ages. :D Just the way I love my big brother.

Shockingly it wasn't THAT painful but I live with chronic pain so I guess I'm used to it and it wouldn't bother me. It was worse that I couldn't wear a bra for nearly 2 weeks without it feeling like it was rubbing a carpet burn all the time.

pic? ;)

that is lovely!! :D

nice bra too ;)

OMG what is it with people and that picture. Half of you go BOOOOOOOOBS and the other half are all NICE BRA and everyone forgets to look at the tattoo. :D I like to show the whole area cuz it shows how the tattoo curves with the body.

Oh and the bra is from M&S :wub: The body is a limited edition and is not available for purchase. :D

Next weekend, I'm booking an appointment to get inked. It's kinda Twilight related, and kinda not. I guess it is 'cause Twilight brought me to said person.

Katie. Katie Haystead. Best person ever.

So, in honour of her awesomeness, I'm going to have 'Property of Katie' tattooed all over me, in various places. It's a small price to payf or being blessed with her awesomeness on a daily basis.