Best. Topic. Ever.

nelli99

whats all this cookie business about???

Jedward are in fact evil minions of the great Cookie Empress, otherwise known as Madame Millie. In an attempt to overthrow the planet, they are insuinuating themselves everywhere by careful use of red PVC and chocolate chips

L

O

L

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to interupt again :P but davidddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

it didnt work. i couldnt log in as my old name and it took me this long to get back on the forum using my latest membership. i would love to have my old membership cos it would be easier for notifications going to the email addy thats attatched to it.

I guess the only thing you can do is email info@showmastersonline.com and explain to them :smile:

Ok ta, ive done that before but didnt get a reply. But its ok, ive got this account to use for now :P i did panic when i couldnt get back in though. I would have missed all this cookie goodness!!

I didn't ban them, but they left.

I thought we'd established that this was the Hotel Showmastersfornia - "you can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave".

hehe nopes. i think im one of the only people in the country not to have watched it...... maybe i need a support group!

I think you deserve a medal.

Regards,

A fellow non-watcher.

I didn't ban them, but they left.

I thought we'd established that this was the Hotel Showmastersfornia - "you can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave".

hehe nopes. i think im one of the only people in the country not to have watched it...... maybe i need a support group!

I think you deserve a medal.

Regards,

A fellow non-watcher.

woo hoo!!!! but i think we should keep this quiet in here, they may try to convert us and post more photos so shhhhhhhhhhh :D

Does Millie not like cookies?

Or do you think someone stole all her cookies and she's sat in a corner somewhere crying because she can't have them? :WINCE:

your awesome this comment is pure genius

whats all this cookie business about???

Jedward are in fact evil minions of the great Cookie Empress, otherwise known as Madame Millie. In an attempt to overthrow the planet, they are insuinuating themselves everywhere by careful use of red PVC and chocolate chips

L

O

L

hahahaha that sounds like jedward and this thread has really amused me