Best. Topic. Ever.

nelli99

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

because it bugs me and if my friends tell me of something going on on a chat (which they do) ill look.

there must be a button to delete it isnt there?

You can actually still read the forum without being signed up.

Did you want us to delete the forum too?

I don't understand what the major issue is . . . no ones forcing you to post you could ask your friends not to talk to you about anything forum related and then ignore the fact that we all exist even though I'm still not quite sure what has actually happened to warrant this . . .

what? eh? is there no way to delete it? im not being moody or anything i just wanna delete it lol? if there isnt tell me and ill get my stepdad to block it or something.. if he will lol

Why what do you think its going to do?! The forum is not one large virus..

• Moderators

I don't understand what the major issue is . . . no ones forcing you to post you could ask your friends not to talk to you about anything forum related and then ignore the fact that we all exist even though I'm still not quite sure what has actually happened to warrant this . . .

Jazz, be fair.

We might get a webcam link soon with some Showmasters Terrorists standing behind them with guns forcing them to post.

You can't judge them.

Jazz, be fair.

We might get a webcam link soon with some Showmasters Terrorists standing behind them with guns forcing them to post.

You can't judge them.

Can I apply for this job :( but with water pistols much funner than guns :)