HILLYWOOD PLEASE!

nelli99

Please can we get the hillywood show for et3 if not then et4?? Pleasseeeee?!? The new moon parody is epic!!!

www.thehillywoodshow.com

yeah they would be good fun, but only as long as they didnt count as an actual guest....id much rather have people out of the films.

I would rather have hillywood than people from the movie I've already met, I'd be happy with 4 guests and then hillywood cast, aparently they I'd one in Australia so surely we can get them here! If not for this one then surely et4!

• Moderators

I think it's unlikely they'd ever be a part of the actual lineup, as obviously most people buy tickets to meet the movie guests.

I'm sure many would enjoy a general appearance at the con though :D

well y'all know i love these so please please i saw them at another con and they are amazing something that would be perfect while waiting for auto and photosessions to pass time ;)

I'd love to see them too! :WINCE: Surely they could spare a weekend.. And they'd LOVE England.. Especially in this weather... The snow is going to be gone for Feb right? Right?? Anyone???

well y'all know i love these so please please i saw them at another con and they are amazing something that would be perfect while waiting for auto and photosessions to pass time ;)

I'd love to see them too! :WINCE: Surely they could spare a weekend.. And they'd LOVE England.. Especially in this weather... The snow is going to be gone for Feb right? Right?? Anyone???

If the snows not gone which most likely it will be but if not we are having a snowball fight or at least make a huge snowman or would that be snowcullen???

If the snows not gone which most likely it will be but if not we are having a snowball fight or at least make a huge snowman or would that be snowcullen???

OOh oh ohh!!! Can I style Ed's Quiffffffff!!???

well y'all know i love these so please please i saw them at another con and they are amazing something that would be perfect while waiting for auto and photosessions to pass time :(

Of course ;)

I'd love to see them too! :( Surely they could spare a weekend.. And they'd LOVE England.. Especially in this weather... The snow is going to be gone for Feb right? Right?? Anyone???

Of course :P

Into horns? :WINCE:

I'd love to see them too! :D Surely they could spare a weekend.. And they'd LOVE England.. Especially in this weather... The snow is going to be gone for Feb right? Right?? Anyone???

Of course :P

Into horns?;)

P.s ANyone seen the New Moon Parody yet?

the hillywood show is awesome! and everyone tells me they're really nice people too :) i don't know if any of you have seen this, but on john henson's blog it says this:

"we'll screen EXCLUSIVE, EXTENDED CUTS of the Twilight and New Moon Parodies from The Hillywood Show! I'll also be on stage for Q&A's, where we can talk about my private collection of Twilight props & costumes and what it's like to be the Costume Designer for Hillywood!"

yay! can't wait!

• Showmasters Admin

we do not intend to have the hillywoodshow at our UK events at the cost of several flights and the fees involved would mean we would have to not book Two film cast members and i know the fans would rather meet them

i hope this helps to explain why

jason

we do not intend to have the hillywoodshow at our UK events at the cost of several flights and the fees involved would mean we would have to not book Two film cast members and i know the fans would rather meet them

i hope this helps to explain why

jason

Awww that actually sucks big time. <3 The Hillywood Show.

Would be so cool to add something extra to the events. I know the ticket price has gone up to accomodate the rising costs of the guests fees but it would be good if it could also accomodate booking extra things like Hillywood.

I feel we miss out so much coz we're in the UK and dont have as much scope for certain things.

xxxx

Isn't the average 6 guests? So can't we have 4 guests and hillywood?? That way we get both, plus we are paying extra for et4?

i would be very angry if they did this. As it is i'm paying alot of money for et4, I'm paying for twilight actors not people from an online spin off! If they attend then great but at the expense of actual guests, no way! None of thats aimed at you tho hayden, i didn't want u to read it thinking i was having ago at you personally :)

Edited by Team Paul