Hoping someone can help me please....

johnfullegar

Hi,

I have purchased tickets for ET3 for my girlfriend for Xmas. I understand the tickets will not be dispatched prior to Xmas, so my plan is to print out the web pages relating to this event and then wrap these up for her...

Does anyone know if there are likely to be any further guest announcements or significant changes between now and Xmas? If there are I will hold off a day or 2..

Many Thanks

John

Edited by A Cullen Fans other half!

the guests will only be confirmed when they agree to come, we never know when that will be,

though i'm hoping we will get a christmas surprise :wub:

but yeah we never know when that will happen, untill it is finalised,

and that is a very sweet gesture! :) :) she will be very happpy!

• Moderators

Yep, as everyone else says, you never really know when anyone can be announced. It could be possibly, but it's just as likely that it won't happen.

Could be worth holding off a day or two if all you're doing is printing though. No harm in waiting :wub:

Yep, as everyone else says, you never really know when anyone can be announced. It could be possibly, but it's just as likely that it won't happen.

Could be worth holding off a day or two if all you're doing is printing though. No harm in waiting :huh:

is that a hint!? :o

Could be worth holding off a day or two if all you're doing is printing though. No harm in waiting :huh:

I hope so haha

I hope so haha

i second this :)

Thanks for the replies guys, will hang on until 23rd and see what happens, before printing and wrapping :)

One other question, as neither of us have ever done anything like this before I am wondering if it will matter that we are not booked into the Hilton? I have not booked in yet, and when I rang them they said they are fully booked, now wondering if I should book in to the premier inn nearby, or wait and hope a room becomes available nearer the time...Anyone with previous experience, know if they normally get rooms nearer the date come free?

Thanks again for your help all of you!!

• Moderators

It is more convenient to stay in the con hotel, but it's certainly not going to spoil your weekend if you don't. Plenty of attendees haven't in the past.

I'd just book a hotel while you can. Many you can cancel anyway without charge.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone!

I am the girlfriend that got the tickets for a Christmas prezzie! :-)

I am very excited about going and meeting you all, but I have never been to anything like this before and I am quite nervous too!

Do any of you have any advice for me? I am going to read through all of the pinned posts as soon as I can to start building up a plan of the layout and everything, so hopefully a few of my questions will be answered there! :-)

Thank you for reading everyone!

Sarah xx

Hi Everyone!

I am the girlfriend that got the tickets for a Christmas prezzie! :-)

I am very excited about going and meeting you all, but I have never been to anything like this before and I am quite nervous too!

Do any of you have any advice for me? I am going to read through all of the pinned posts as soon as I can to start building up a plan of the layout and everything, so hopefully a few of my questions will be answered there! :-)

Thank you for reading everyone!

Sarah xx

You don't really need advice, just have fun!!