Awesome news

Stepster

Wow this is gonna please a lot of people ( stop with the cartwheels Elaine, Nice deep breaths Lesly)

If you can get Jared and Jensen i think this could be one of your biggest most amazing events yet, heres hoping.

Who else is everyone hoping will be announced?

Well the obvious is Jensen Ackles... he's fantastic in every way possible <3.... mmmm **mind drifts off....**

And if Jense comes, then Jared's a given also!!

I also would to see Misha Collins (Castiel) as a guest **dies**

Also gotta have the big daddy JDM ^_________^

G x

Edited by n0fear88

Oh hey Doc, how u been dude? Not chatted for a while :) I take it you will be there with bells on lol?

I've been very well thanks, even better for hearing this news, how about yourself? Plus yeah, I'll definitely be there, I've told my parents and they're going to hopefully book me a Silver ticket tonight. B)

The campaign to get Misha back starts here. Who's with me?

I'm with you, I couldn't go to Collectormania London but would absolutely love to meet him. :YAHOO:

Oh hey Doc, how u been dude? Not chatted for a while :) I take it you will be there with bells on lol?

I've been very well thanks, even better for hearing this news, how about yourself? Plus yeah, I'll definitely be there, I've told my parents and they're going to hopefully book me a Silver ticket tonight. :D

The campaign to get Misha back starts here. Who's with me?

I'm with you, I couldn't go to Collectormania London but would absolutely love to meet him. :D

Yeah good thanks, looking forward to a couple of cons.

Housebroken next year (as long as its not cancelled) Really looking forward to that and of course Hub 5.

I cant say Hub 4 for sure as its the weekend of my flatmates wedding and im still torn between doing the right thing or being extremly bad lol, talk about bad timing eh? Whats a guy to do lol

What cons you hitting this year?

Housebroken next year (as long as its not cancelled) Really looking forward to that and of course Hub 5.

I cant say Hub 4 for sure as its the weekend of my flatmates wedding and im still torn between doing the right thing or being extremly bad lol, talk about bad timing eh? Whats a guy to do lol

That's a hard decision about The Hub 4, have you asked your flatmates about it? At the moment, I've only payed for The Hub 4 but have lots planned for 2010 including three concerts, a college trip to New York, some other events plus The Hub 5 when tickets go on sale. There's nothing lined up for September yet though so this will fill in the month very nicely. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

That's a hard decision about The Hub 4, have you asked your flatmates about it? At the moment, I've only payed for The Hub 4 but have lots planned for 2010 including three concerts, a college trip to New York, some other events plus The Hub 5 when tickets go on sale. There's nothing lined up for September yet though so this will fill in the month very nicely. :D

Thats the funny thing, they said i should go lol. They are really nice like that but I dont think it would be fair as i know they really want me at the wedding so i may have to miss hub 4, which majorly sucks but hey i got housebroken and hub 5 to look forward to and maybe even Roadhouse now so its all good :)

This is indeed AMAZING news!!! :YAHOO:

Thanks so much Showmasters and Massive Events ... :chair:

I am looking forward to next Sept all ready!!! What am amazing day to spend my 3 year wedding anniversary!!! OHHHHH and Jensen Ackles would make the most amazing anniversary gift :poki: