Nightmare On Elm Street reunion!

Horror4Ever

Since i missed collectormania london, please please can you get as many Nightmare cast members as possible and make this the ultimate NOES cast reunion in UK history ever!!!!!!!

Come on guys help me out who else wants this as much as me??

Also as many other horror guests as poss would be awesome as hell too :thumbup:

Well I do agree with BeatrixKiddo88 and James, we gotta remember that the remake will be hitting cinemas next year so it might be a sweet idea for an Elm Street reunion, I just think leave it for LFCC2010 or maybe an event closer to Halloween, not C16.

Of course Robert is a must and Heather, Lisa and John, but here are more cast members that would be awesome and would proberly be the ultimate NOES reunion is world history if they all attended!!! lol.

Mark Patton,

Ken Sagoes,

Rodney Eastman,

Amanda Wyss

Ronee Blakely

Craig Wasson,

Jennifer Rubin.

Come on NOES and horror fans who wants this to happen too!

Really hoping John Saxon, Amanda Wyss, Jsu Garcia and Ronee Blakley will be at collectormania 16 or LFCC '10 + more Nightmare guests!

I'm only going to events that I can add more signatures to my already signed posters so Nightmare guests are a big yes for me!

A big reunion would be great! The 4 guests from last month were really popular and surely showmasters could easily bring over more than 4 Nightmare guests to collectormania 16 to make a reunion. Obvioulsy no Robert Englund or Heather Langenkamp next time, but guests like John Saxon, Amanda Wyss, Mark Patton, Kim Myers or Tuesday Knight would make for a more impressive line-up and surely bring the Nightmare fans back!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...