Nightmare On Elm Street reunion!

Horror4Ever

I would like to see the original cast only from the first nightmare on elm street and wes craven also from the remake I would like to meet that cast especially Jackie Earl Harley

The remake was just plain awful. Although Jackie Earle Haley is a fine actor, I thought his portrayal as Freddy was very poor.

I would like to see the original cast only from the first nightmare on elm street and wes craven also from the remake I would like to meet that cast especially Jackie Earl Harley

The remake was just plain awful. Although Jackie Earle Haley is a fine actor, I thought his portrayal as Freddy was very poor.

I know I like some aweful films but we all have bad films we like but I have high repsepct for Wes Cravens Nightmare on elm street, but still have a soft spot for platnum dunes horror films, so this is why I would like to meet the cast. As I see it you only get one chance to meet these guests as you never know what life has in store for them look at Heath Ledger would of loved to meet him but sadly cant any more.