Party Themes

du_berg

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be a few more days minimum. We won't hear anything until ET is well and truly over

ET's next week though :WINCE:

Oh my god, I've lost a week somewhere... Hmmmm, I guess technically I've gained a week. Either way, my days are completely mixed up.

In that case... Week and a half minimum, haha

• Moderators

TBH, if we don't get anything until after ET... I'll have long abandoned the idea of following the themes anyway. That would leave us with maybe 6.5 weeks left to pull together at least 2 if not 3 costumes, which isn't long at all if you have to buy and make stuff.

TBH, if we don't get anything until after ET... I'll have long abandoned the idea of following the themes anyway. That would leave us with maybe 6.5 weeks left to pull together at least 2 if not 3 costumes, which isn't long at all if you have to buy and make stuff.

Thus why I'm now making my own decisions and putting together costumes for myself *shrugs*

Some people may think it's early still, as it's only february, but its less than 2 months away, theres the issue of finding, buying and making, and if your buying, theres the money issue :lol:

On top of that, theres deciding what you're even going as! ;)

Pleaseeee soon showmasters? :lol:

An 80s themed party would be good fun, plus it would be really easy for me - I would just turn up wearing my usual stuff, but with slightly bigger hair! My friend had an 80s themed party for her birthday and I had to laugh when I heard her explaining to one of her family that I actually wasn't strictly speaking in fancy dress!

Comes in useful being an 'original' goth sometimes.

And now we know why they have not had time to sort themes yet.

Been trying to wrangle SHATNER *squeeeeee* for however long.

So we might get them now he is signed on and sorted.

That is a good point. I do actually forgive them now for making us wait so long for themes. Shatner is more important than party themes. :P