General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

We're trying to get #ilovepeterfacinelli a TT on twitter, especially in the UK to show how much we need him to come to ET4. Please try and help out :)

Guessing I wasn't the only one to be struck with terror and start shouting at the video-chat when he mentioned being so busy? :( I trust SM and I think we'd know by now if he had to pull out. But I've had awful experiences with guest cancellations in the past and never really recovered as it were. I'm just going to get increasingly antsy and paranoid until I literally see Peter, in Birmingham, limbs intact, with my own eyes. :D

On the upside - yay, season three Nurse Jackie starts shooting soon! Gonna get me some more Doctor Cooper. :(

Edited by Spectrum

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^ OMG - is there a chance he won't make it???

He HAS to come - he's the reason I'm going (and my daughter of course!!) I would be completely devastated if he doesn't make it - I know all the things say that there is a chance of cancellation due to work committments etc... but ... he HAS to go. :D

• Moderators

Yes, he's busy, but so are lots of other guests too.

We've had guests literally come off set, get on a plane and come to a con before.

It's not the end of the world that he's busy. It doesn't really change anything at the moment.

I wish people wouldn't spread that kinda stuff because it just causes everyone to panic when nothing has actually happened :D

Oh I don't want to start a rumour! He just mentioned being super-super busy at the moment and said he couldn't fit in anything except work for the next few months. But he's obviously got his schedules and things nailed down so we should be OK, his people would have told SM if it wasn't. And they've flown people over directly from sets and things before. So there's no reason to panic, I just happen to be doing so out of habit.

EDIT - Er, what David said. :D

Edited by Spectrum

• Moderators

There's plenty of time for things to change both ways. Schedules change all the time. He might finish late .. he might finish early! He might not have anything on those days, and then suddenly he does. Who knows.

Being 'busy' means absolutely nothing until something comes from Massive Events themselves.

Sorry, I've just seen complete overreactions from some people on Twitter etc, and all this trending and whatnot seems to be creating a bit of a panic. Some people are just really misreading the situation.

• Moderators

Yeah, we can't guarantee his reliability when it comes to that :lol:

Seriously though - no offence to those who are trying to get it trending on Twitter, but it's not going to make a difference.

I don't want people getting the wrong idea and being made to think he's not coming, or he'll only come if he knows how much you all love him!

In the end, he'll either have to work or he won't. And until anything is confirmed here, everyone can assume he's still coming. That is that :smile:

I'm wondering if someone can help. I'm after a pair of types. Everyone giving me prices, some sound too good to be true. Does anyone know any ok makes? I don't really do that many miles a year so I didn't fancy a tip of the range one, but didn't fancy a cheap one either. Please can someone give me some adive of what makes I should be looking for?

:) CHEERS :)

Yeah, we can't guarantee his reliability when it comes to that :D

Seriously though - no offence to those who are trying to get it trending on Twitter, but it's not going to make a difference.

I don't want people getting the wrong idea and being made to think he's not coming, or he'll only come if he knows how much you all love him!

In the end, he'll either have to work or he won't. And until anything is confirmed here, everyone can assume he's still coming. That is that :D

OMG David if Jason has Peter's agents number I hope he remembers to ring them the day before and make sure he has his passport. I can imagine everyone who follows Peter on twitter will be sending him tweets to remind him to bring his passport.

Yes, he's busy, but so are lots of other guests too.

We've had guests literally come off set, get on a plane and come to a con before.

It's not the end of the world that he's busy. It doesn't really change anything at the moment.

I wish people wouldn't spread that kinda stuff because it just causes everyone to panic when nothing has actually happened :D

Oh OK - sorry for getting caught up in this and for the panic attack. ^_^

To be fair - when he says he has no time for anything but work - he might be including this in it!! Like others have said - he obviously has a schedule - don't we all!!!! I'm pretty busy too if I'm honest - but I'll still be there :P

I didn't mean to set everyone off into panic by saying that. I know Peter is busy and I know that he hates letting his fans down. I'm sure SM and Peter will try their best to make everything work out.

I heard he was very busy at the time of ET1 but he still managed to get there.