General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

I asked my mam to get me a silver for ET5 for christmas if I can't afford it. Hoping there's still silvers left by then, if not I'll just be going standard.

I'm also offically going to ET4 alone. My friend definitely can't go. Oh well. Her loss I suppose

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry just to have a mini rant but my diabetic doctor irritates me so much. I saw him not last Fri but the one before and told him I thought my thyroid was being over treated due to me gaining weight suddenly. Anyway he wouldn't listen to me and sent me off for blood tests instead. Got a letter today and surprise surprise my thyroid is being over treated and he thinks that could explain my weight gain. Well done Blackpool Victoria Hospital you have out done yourselves again!!!

Wow it's been very quite on here lately, I'm starting to get abit worried. How is everyone? :)

I've almost finished my 2 weeks off work, gutted that I have to go back on Wednesday, but on the plus side there's only 7 week 4 days to go...

I'm stressing about the first party theme. Hopefully winning a dress tomorrow night, which I think will be perfect (for me). It's dark blue, maybe not the right colour for a wedding, but for a girl who always wears black it will do. Hopefully if I do win it, I've seen a pair of shoe's on the New Look website that I love. Fingers crossed there's a bag to match it as well. Then I'm sorted.

I've never been this stressed about an outfit before.

Lol Sam your dr sounds as bad as mine.

Well I was hoping to do bride bella for the 1st theme but that's a fail. I've seen a silver Grecian style dress that I might buy instead.

Ugh I'm feeling so annoyed! I'm getting so fed up with a friend who feels the need to lie about her life and, well, just things in general. Her newer friends believe her ofcourse but I can't believe they don't see the holes in her claims! Grrr! Sorry just thought I'd have a mini rant.

Lol Sam your dr sounds as bad as mine.

Well I was hoping to do bride bella for the 1st theme but that's a fail. I've seen a silver Grecian style dress that I might buy instead.

Ugh I'm feeling so annoyed! I'm getting so fed up with a friend who feels the need to lie about her life and, well, just things in general. Her newer friends believe her ofcourse but I can't believe they don't see the holes in her claims! Grrr! Sorry just thought I'd have a mini rant.

I know exactly what u mean. I have a complete and utter bulls***er of a 'friend' who tried it all with me and I decided a couple of weeks ago that i wouldn't go along with her rubbish anymore after I'd helped her out with something even tho I was going through a rough time and I then found out she took ALL the credit for it whilst completely badmouthing me to everyone else. Some ppl are just charming ay!! Who needs enemies!!

Just though I'd join in here...

I'm sick of one of my friends mocking me for going back to college for the third year. She says she'll 'have more fun without any homework :D'. It's really irritating me. I already have more qualifications than her and she seems to think she is better than me with her 1 Alevel. I should hopefully leave college with 3 full A-levels and an AS level and she enjoys taking the p*** out of me for this.

She's just got herself an apprenticeship which she clearly wont finsh because she's just discovered she's pregnant(I'm not meant to know though :chair:), and she's the one mocking me!!!! Yup, well at least in 9 months I would have finished college and be able to have fun but she'll just be having a baby. I don't think she's in the position to mock ANYONE!

Grrrr!!! Sorry for the rant but she has reaalllllyyyyyy P'd me off :D:D:D

On the brighter side... only 52 days

Sounds like everyone is having fun with friends at the moment and Rachel don't let her take the **** out of you as you said you know in 9 months you'll have 3 full A levels and 1 AS and thats definately something you should be proud of. Take it from me. I never completed a single AS or A level due to health and general bad timing it took me till I was 21 to even get a qualification higher than a GCSE and that was a level 2 in motorcycle repair and maintenance which now isn't very useful because some places I'm over qualified and others I'm under qualified. Can't win lol! I'm hoping to do my BHS (British Horse Society) stages at some point and become a freelance riding instructor. Doesn't make alot of money but it would be something I'd thoroughly enjoy as I absolutely adore horses even if I do have a slight distaste for small children lmao.

Ha ha you're right, who DOES need ememies when you have friends like ours!

Nah my friend isn't that bad but it's irritating me that she's saying she's in America when she isn't but all her online friends believe her and she's also claiming to be dating Nicky Hayden (some racing car driver lol). And I just keep thinking to myself, "Yeah ok whatever! You're a single mum with a 3 year old. Grow up!".

Rachel, any friend worth their salt would be proud of you and what you want to acheive! I wouldn't consider her a friend. She'll realise she can't live the life she's been living 1ce she's had that baby!