General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!

Did you all have a good weekend?

Oooh Vicky what a great idea to join the SPCA! I'd love to our local 1 but I'm not actually sure where it is plus I'd have to get the bus lol!

Well I'm still getting used to my brother moving back home and he's doing my head in! I swear he's eating us outta house and home! He just eats so damn much and doesn't give a thought to the rest of us. On Friday, there were 3 multi packs of crisps in the cupboard. He's eaten 2 of them and has opened the 3rd! I only had 1 outta the whole lot ha ha ha! Ugh sorry to moan about such a stupid thing but....raaaaargh!

Oooh Sam yay for you getting a new car!!

That's alot of food!

I'm starting to wonder if I'm gonna be able to afford to dress up for the Friday and Sunday (if I'm still there)

I'm poor again! All my birthday money has gone or been put aside for photos/hotel and I still need to find money for transport. Still not sure how I'm getting there too because my friend still doesn't know if she's definitely coming! Oh, and if she doesn't come I'll either have to find another £75 for the room or find a roomie, but since it's getting closer I think the chances of that are quite slim "/

Will the photo prices be put up here before the actual event? Just so I know how much I'll need. Atm I only have £50 put aside, plus hotel money. Now I'm just relying on EMA when I go back to college since my mam wont let me get a job. I know that sounds selfish but her money that she got for when my dad died would stop when I start working and since she only works 5hours a week she kinda needs it "/.

Damn! I wish I had a money tree

ohhh food!!!!! im on a very strict diet righ now, and i mean very strict :D lock the nice food away Dayna lol

Jenny, i remember adding you now on facebook lol can i blame my majour headach last night for being a wally?? lol

i recon you could find a roomy, i think (i stress the think part) you can cancel your room up until close to the date without getting charged, so someone that has a single room might be interested in sharring.

I really need to start to put money aside, and clear some room off my credit card. I'll be the person at the parties in a bin bag lol

oh, and i REALLY want a ford focus :) i got a ford focus c-max in feb cos thats what the ex wanted to get, so i now need to get my butt into gear, sell it and by me a car i want :)

Edited by evenstar_r

lol, you did sound rather stressed as well, did you find anymore dresses?

I know you could cancel up to 48 hours before the event. I'm sure you'll sort something out.

So far I've got £340 but aside and with my birthday coming up, I'll get abit more then! So fingers crossed I'll be ok.

I also need to clear some off my card. I'm wondering of I should give the con a miss next year, then when I'm sorted, I should be able to go to 2 a year. I think I'm panicing as I NEED to go to the VA one when it becomes a film and if I go to any more Twilight in the near future I won't be able to afford it.

I've got a little Ford Ka and I love it. Fords are the best cars even IMO.

I'd love my ford more if a) he had a name and B) the top of the bloody gear shift would stop coming off. Its the bit with the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, R on it and everytime I dry if my hands are even slightly sweaty it comes off in my hand. Silly thing.

Call him Frank B)

Frank (not sure about that its my grandads name) and Harrison lol. I was gonna call him Terry!! Just coz I love Jeff Dunham and his character Peanut says Terry in a funny way and it makes me giggle. Might call him Tardis as he's like a tardis and he's a T reg. Any more suggestions for a name???

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

Lol Renée don't worry, I'm being good.

Awww I quite like the name Tardis, Sam!

Might call him Tardis for now till I think of something more ingenious cause he really is like a Tardis only he's not blue. Smurf car was only named that cause he was small and blue and reminded me of a smurf. Atleast I might stop calling Tardis IT for a while now lol. I'm slowly getting used to driving him though today will be my first day in the rain. Its really amusing though as the windwipers and indicators are now on opposite sides and it confuses me sometimes I accidently turn the windwipers on instead of the indicator and vice versa. Loving the 10 cd changer it has though its epic cool means I have all three twilight cds in it, as well as the Moulin Rouge and Phantom of the Opera soundtracks.

Thats way cool! I don't get how they changed Rob's hair :D Perfection in twilight and it has just gotten worce with each movie.

I got new job (sort of!) woohoo! I should have a grand saved up for the con if my little plan comes together... which it wont but YAY! Only downside is, I get up at 7am now :| which is killing me!

13 hours? Owch. Do you work in the hospital or something? I could never do that. The most I have worked has been about a 9-10 hour day. But I work with kids, so our break system is so screwed, we get 30 mins for lunch and thats it. Could work a 9 hour day and only get half hour, which hardly leaves time to eat :D

Ah well. *sings in off key voice* money money money money

Ouch those are some looong shifts guys!

Ha ha ha I just spilt milk all over the carpetted floor at work. I also managed to bend my nail back whilst doing it and now it's bruised!! :YAHOO: and hurts!

Yaaaay for the Volturi contacts coming Rachel! My Cullen contacts came the other day too woohoo!