General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I forgot about BGT! Maybe I'll catch up. We've got New Moon on at the moment, Alice and Bella are just heading to Italy. Actually in my family we can't watch any of the films without descending into an argument over Team Edward/Jacob/Carlisle so maybe we're not exactly watching it . . .

I laughed at that. I'd love to have a family / friends that would debate with me over a Twilight movie :P

Good points: always someone to fangirl with, new trailers and interviews must be discussed to death, brilliant birthday presents, con tickets, fanfiction is an acceptable excuse for anything.

Bad points: never get to hear your favourite characters lines because someone's always shouting abuse at them. And dad making comments about Ashley Greene. :(

Heeeeey!! :D

Wow I don't come on for a whole day and there's 2 pages to catch up on lol!

How is everyone today? I missed BGT last night but felt like I was watching it due to reading everyone's tweets lol!

Me, my sister and my dad are all into Twi so quite often I'll come home from Ryan's to see Dad's got Twi or New Moon on lol :thumbup: Oh and Dad hates Bella lol! Sometimes I think my dad should have been a girl. He is sooo gonna wanna slap her in Eclipse when it gets to the tent scene with Jacob ha ha ha ha!

Edited by twilight obsessive

Heeeeey!! ;)

How is everyone today? I missed BGT last night but felt like I was watching it due to reading everyone's tweets lol!

Me, my sister and my dad are all into Twi so quite often I'll come home from Ryan's to see Dad's got Twi or New Moon on lol :D Oh and Dad hates Bella lol! Sometimes I think my dad should have been a girl. He is sooo gonna wanna slap her in Eclipse when it gets to the tent scene with Jacob ha ha ha ha!

me and my mum both hate Jacob :P lol

I dont think my mum likes Rosalie, but i do :D but ALICE is the best :D equally with Jasper xxx

Heeeeey!! ;)

Me, my sister and my dad are all into Twi so quite often I'll come home from Ryan's to see Dad's got Twi or New Moon on lol :D Oh and Dad hates Bella lol! Sometimes I think my dad should have been a girl. He is sooo gonna wanna slap her in Eclipse when it gets to the tent scene with Jacob ha ha ha ha!

I dont think my mum likes Rosalie, but i do :D but ALICE is the best :D equally with Jasper xxx

I shall change yor mums mind on rosalie :P

Heeeeey!! :WAVE:

I shall change yor mums mind on rosalie :P

haha lol, you will meeet her at ET4 so you can :P hahah x you'll have to change her mind about Emmett too...she's just crazily in love with Carlisle and Edward :P

Hey, I have a question! :) Erm, my mum doesn't really want the photoshoots that come with the Silver package and she wants to give them to me, can she?

Thanks! :)

143 days!!! XD

Jemma if you wanna look on the Younger Attendees, I just answered. I dunno if its right though lol :WAVE: I haven't been silver x

Well...I dunno. I haven't been silver before, but me and my mum were always swapping ticket numbers because we couldn't keep track. You'd probably have to go at a different time, as they wouldn't let you have two tags (tickets) and also your mum could be kicked out if she is without a tag. For ET5 my mum only bought me a Silver ticket, and my mum just got herself a standard. It's easy to get stuff signed etc so you don't need to be with her all the time :D and in the talks, you can just sit at the back :D I love sitting at the back so I can stand up and take pics :D

I was really nervous when I went for the photoshoots on my own. lol :P

there ya go :P see what the others say lol, I could be wrong :)

Two Jemmas :P

I'm calling YOU *points at Jemma* Jemma...

and I'm calling YOU *Points at Jemma* Jemma 2 :P I have no idea who I pointed at when so...we're screwed.

No, actually. I'm calling Rosalie Jemma, Rosalie :D

and other jemma, Jemma :P lol xx

At work today [i work in a small bookstore] my employer brought out loads of promotion stuff for the Bree Tanner book :D So I spent like an hour blowing up awesome Bree-balloons [red & black], putting up posters [red & black] and she'd gotten 5 promo tshirts for staff but there's only 3 of us there in total so she gave me one to take home :YAHOO:

It's black, and on one side, says

"Stephanie Meyer.

The short second life of bree tanner.

an eclipse novella.

5th June 2010"

and then on the back it says,

"there are two sides to every story..."