New Moon Event Countdown and winners

cills77

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I AM OFFICIALLY GOINGGGGGG

OOHHH MMYYY GOOODDD i cant believe it!!!

Very very excited :) :D

Congrats :)

Did you just get your email?

No ive been checking constantly for the last 24 hours but my friend just got in and checked hers they sent it to her earlier she just rang me :D i am so excited!!! she was in complete shock lol

im sorry if you didnt get one i know how you feel like i was close crying before :s my fingers are still crossed for you though :)

No ive been checking constantly for the last 24 hours but my friend just got in and checked hers they sent it to her earlier she just rang me :D i am so excited!!! she was in complete shock lol

im sorry if you didnt get one i know how you feel like i was close crying before :s my fingers are still crossed for you though :)

Aw thanks that's really sweet :D

I actually feel like crying stupidly.

Hope it's amazing...one day I'll meet them I hope :)

Edited by Emelso

Aw thanks that's really sweet :D

I actually feel like crying stupidly.

Hope it's amazing...one day I'll meet them I hope :)

Me too lmao :( I feel totally heartbroken im gonna have to avoid facebook for days once it happens :S I know it's easy to say like aw u can see the pics and stuff lol but its totally not the same :( haha

And...now I'm depressed!

Haha he'd commented on the website in the past and stuff, and then did it again left his email and stuff so i emailed him and asked and he replied <3 saying he'd deffo be up for it

That;s so cool! :D

He's a lovely boy :D

And...now I'm depressed!

me too lol =[

I'm happy for the guys that got them but at the same time everyone i know who got them just makes me realise it could've been me =[

NOT looking forward to the 12th :| facebook is BANNED

I know its sad we didnt get tickets but in the long scheme of things..... worse things happen in the world. After all today is/was rememberance sunday.

But on a lighter happier note there are still chances.... heat magazine havent given their winners confirmation yet. The comp on orange is still going... and there was also one in the mirror newspaper this week so you never know. Maybe just hold out for one more day ey guys??

Just woke up and checked my e-mail but nope nothing ;)

I think thats it for me now, I have entered the other comps but I don't hold much hope.

I hope everyone that won a ticket has a wicked time :)

I keep trying to tell myself theres always next time with Eclipse and then Breaking Dawn, u never know ;)

...one day I'll meet them I hope :)

To be honest, I think you'd have more chance of saying "hi" to them at this event if you waited outside alongside the red carpet than if you've got tickets to go inside. Inside it's looking like being a seated event with the guests coming on stage for forty minutes or so for a Q&A n the middle of the evening. I'm not expecting to get any closer to the cast than I would to a band at an arena concert, to be honest.

Still insanely excited though. I had already decided that I wouldn't be doing the red carpet thing this year (Betty and I both ended up with cracked ribs from the Twilight premiere) so the only way I would have been going to this was by getting tickets, which I thought was very unlikely. Can't believe my luck ;)

Edited by timpe

I am going to the Fan Event now.................... Woot woot.

My friend registered with her work address and she got into work this morning and confirmation was there.

So so so so happy :) I would have totally done the red carpet but was not looking forward to the cold.

Fingers crossed for the re-allocation to happen soon and those who didn't get tickets get some

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What do you mean hotels, Talie? Tiff and I are returning to my place (An hour from London) where I shall have my wicked way with her...

Well that was accurate except the wicked way bit.

LMAO =[

Some of us need hotels rofl cus we have no one to have their wicked way with us ='[ lol