New Moon Event Countdown and winners

cills77

Sooo agree about the smoke. My camera is poo at the best of times but that smoke and lighting killed it for me getting decent pix!

We didnt arrive til after 5pm inside so were near the back of the main crowd but could still tell it was them!

Soooo wished I'd realised sooner we would get to walk the red carpet as I would have taken a million photos! It was all a bit of a blur! Did anyone pap me haha?!!!

Would have been soooo good if we could have al got goody bags. Maybe just even an exclusive fan party tshirt that you couldnt get anywhere else. They seem to do that in America.

Did anyone that went inside manage to have a photo with the New Moon logo backdrop thing near the exit? We soooo wanted to on the way out but the security were being annoying and were like "no that's only for ppl with black wristbands". Grrrr.

Was def an amazing experience but was a bit like "aargghh I wanna be outside and actually meeting them".

xxxx

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with everyone, GUTTED that we didnt really 'get anything' they should have set up some kind of autograph session, it is a fan party after all. I did meet some lovely people who I can't get in contact with ;)

Most music was good some of it was to loud. I personally was the 5th person in line, I think. We q'd from 8am until 2 to get our tickets, we did have a sit down in the mud which was nice :blink: then we were on our feet from 2-10pm, no fun. To the perfectly honest i'm not sure if it was worth it for what we got, sure it was Rob Kristen and Taylor but we could have watched it on youtube. I would do it again but ALL of the trauma of the day for the 40 minutes we got was a little gutted. Going to do the red carpet thing in June for Eclipse WOO!

Sooo agree about the smoke. My camera is poo at the best of times but that smoke and lighting killed it for me getting decent pix!

We didnt arrive til after 5pm inside so were near the back of the main crowd but could still tell it was them!

Soooo wished I'd realised sooner we would get to walk the red carpet as I would have taken a million photos! It was all a bit of a blur! Did anyone pap me haha?!!!

Would have been soooo good if we could have al got goody bags. Maybe just even an exclusive fan party tshirt that you couldnt get anywhere else. They seem to do that in America.

Did anyone that went inside manage to have a photo with the New Moon logo backdrop thing near the exit? We soooo wanted to on the way out but the security were being annoying and were like "no that's only for ppl with black wristbands". Grrrr.

Was def an amazing experience but was a bit like "aargghh I wanna be outside and actually meeting them".

xxxx

Yep we did

13552_175148108514_547513514_2869306_6494461_n.jpg they didn't even check our wristbands

Yep we did

13552_175148108514_547513514_2869306_6494461_n.jpg they didn't even check our wristbands

Arghhh that's so annoying! I think he was just trying to get us out of the venue tbh which sucks. Made me feel like we were just some randomers who werent important! When did you have the pic done? Like when you left?

I dont think it helped that there was loadsa ppl crowded round it when we walked out. If it had been empty I think we would have been ok.

DAMMIT!

xxxx

Nah it was just after they'd been on stage!

You know what i heard which is really fricken annoying =[ When nick grimshaw came onstage rpattz n co were out in the foyer having photos taken by the trees and stuff there was a few fans out there and tehy got books signed :|

You know what i heard which is really fricken annoying =[ When nick grimshaw came onstage rpattz n co were out in the foyer having photos taken by the trees and stuff there was a few fans out there and tehy got books signed :|

Aww noooo =( That sucks majorly.

You wouldnt think they would have let anyone out in the foyer when they were arriving...even to just go to the toilet!

xxxx

Review of the party http://screengeek.co.uk/2009/11/13/report-...moon-fan-party/

and some pretty lovely pics http://bit.ly/2ae8Fm

Loved your review Christa :)

I thought I was actually going to explode with anger at the screamers and "I love you Rob" chanters! I did actually tell one girl before they even came on stage that she needed to cut the screaming out.

I am doing the red carpet next year, I won't be entering for tickets.

xoxo

Loved your review Christa :)

I thought I was actually going to explode with anger at the screamers and "I love you Rob" chanters! I did actually tell one girl before they even came on stage that she needed to cut the screaming out.

I am doing the red carpet next year, I won't be entering for tickets.

xoxo

Thanks a lot that's very kind of you and hell yes to the red carpet!

They were most probably competition winners who won a meet and greet.

They were most probably competition winners who won a meet and greet.

Exactly - we saw them waiting when we sneaked out to the smoking bit when Rob was being interviewed outside. They all had the lanyard passes rather than just wristbands. They were policing who was in the foyer when the cast arrived very heavily - we got sent back in as soon as they noticed us outside.

I must admit that I wasn't disappointed with the event at all - it was pretty much what I expected it to be. I posted before the event that I thought we'd have as much interaction with the cast as you'd get with a band at an arena gig, so I didn't go expecting autographs and stuff. To be honest, Betty and rocked up at gone 3pm to collect our passes so I don't begrudge the people who stood from 7am in the rain to get on to the red carpet one bit. Good for them. Have done the red carpet before in winter and I had no desire to do it again in those conditions - if Eclipse goes with its summer release as planned then I'll do the red carpet again.

I do think that a small giveaway would have been nice for the people who were inside though. The fact that there were no seats or tickets numbers made it pretty much impossible to do a raffle like they did in Japan, which was a bit pants. Perhaps the ticket envelope could have included a limited print or film cell that was only for people who made it inside? Showmasters always come up with cute giveaways like the badges and magnets and stuff - shame that E1 didn't do something similar. Even an email with a link and password for exclusive photos from the event or footage from the Q&A would have been something.