HAPPY THREAD

talie

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, I remember doing that when Twi first came out, I even went on my own to watch it a couple of times, was kinda fun =]

you're going on your own!?

i saw it 4 times at cinema B)

first with Sarah,

then with Kim

Then with Sarah, Kim and Kims sister

andthen with Kim, Kims sister and Kims sister's friend.... HA!

I wanna see if we have a midnight screening by us but I probs wont be able to go cause it will be on the Thursday night/Friday morning and I have to be in college and I couldn't lie and say I was ill because my friend Luke knows the date New Moon comes out on (thanks to me going on about it for ages) and will most likely tell my tutor I was skiving to go and see a film...bad times lol.

Well, let's see... we have the new moon premiere, and christmas!!!!! :D and new years eve! and my 18th birthday in january :D and then ET3!!!! :D

I have the best birthday present for you :D :D

Jackson popping out of a cake covered in chocolate?

Haha well...not THAT....but something almost as good :D

Haha nooo, just after it had been out a while I was sitting in bored and really wanted to watch it, so I just put my coat on and went, it was the first time I had ever been the pictures on my own before but it was kinda nice,,,so I did it again haha.

Haha the first time i saw it at cinema I as like "wow!!" so I bought a copy of it the next day from market :D

Well, let's see... we have the new moon premiere, and christmas!!!!! :D and new years eve! and my 18th birthday in january :D and then ET3!!!! :D

I have the best birthday present for you :D :D

Jackson popping out of a cake covered in chocolate?

Haha well...not THAT....but something almost as good :D

Ohhhhhhhhh tell me tell me tell me :D :D

*iz ded*

Stacey was talking about if he went and blah blah and... I got very excited... >.< My mind wandered off into the unknown and it ended in us getting married... then I somehow came back to reality... reality is no fun!!!