HAPPY THREAD

talie

Seems like G.R mark 1 is sad atm! :P

So I thought I'd make this thread <3 for happy things :D So what's making you happy right now? What u got to look forward to?

I'm going to leeds to watch the new moon midnight screening, means I'll get to see Jen too who moves back to the USA so wont get to come to et4

I'm crewing in London with Rhi and a few of you other guys (CANNOT wait for that)

THEN CHRISTMAS + New year and before we know it et3 :blush:

This might sound cheesy but I've finally got up the nerve to do something I really wanna do at uni rather than just something general to fall back on so I've applied for some acting/directing courses in London for september YAY

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm well i am always happy :D

-I am looking forward to laughing at most haunted Live this week

-Halloween party on thursday

-Halloween day - just another excuse to dress up like a pumpkin :blush:

-New Moon midnight screening

-xmas

I really wanna go London next month but will need to look into transport and a hotel where you staying Talie?

Thats great tallie :blush: It's great your doing something you want to do :)

I'm happy because some people are so sweet.

I'm happy because I have a week off school.

I'm happy because when I think about it theres more to be happy about than to be sad about.

And I'm happy because you made this thread.

Tis great that you've signed up Talie!!

Well i have an audition in London for an acting school in two weeks. I might be going to a Halloween party next week and more importantly IT'S HALF TERM! Which means I can sleep in all week instead of getting up at 6 every morning lol. Plus I found £30 in an old pair of jeans last night so I can save up to have my hair done :blush:

Hmmmm well i am always happy :P

-Halloween day - just another excuse to dress up like a pumpkin :D

-xmas

I really wanna go London next month but will need to look into transport and a hotel where you staying Talie?

I'm staying at Ellie's friday night, and the crew hotel saturday, hotels in london are quite expensive, I did find a cheap one though called the euro hostel

Thats great tallie :P It's great your doing something you want to do :)

I'm happy because when I think about it theres more to be happy about than to be sad about.

:blush: yay for happiness

Well i have an audition in London for an acting school in two weeks. I might be going to a Halloween party next week and more importantly IT'S HALF TERM! Which means I can sleep in all week instead of getting up at 6 every morning lol. Plus I found £30 in an old pair of jeans last night so I can save up to have my hair done :P

What's the audition you have on the 7th? London or NY?

I loveeeeee it when u find money! Not usually £30 though haha

Im also happpy its day light saving!! Woo extra sleep

yay, I love happy threads as you know :blush:

We have:

Wolf Sanctuary on Tuesday (Matthew is doing a creative writing workshop with Michelle Paver)

Mine an Kevs 17th wedding anniversary on Halloween - much pumpkin carving required - the boys are already planning what they want to do :D

Bill bailey on the 6th

Teaching a Swarovski crystal cake jewellery workshop on that weekend.

Eddie Izzard

CM London ..................Yay! :P

Hmmmm well i am always happy :P

-Halloween day - just another excuse to dress up like a pumpkin :P

-xmas

I'm staying at Ellie's friday night, and the crew hotel saturday, hotels in london are quite expensive, I did find a cheap one though called the euro hostel

Thats great tallie :P It's great your doing something you want to do :)

:D yay for happiness

Well i have an audition in London for an acting school in two weeks. I might be going to a Halloween party next week and more importantly IT'S HALF TERM! Which means I can sleep in all week instead of getting up at 6 every morning lol. Plus I found £30 in an old pair of jeans last night so I can save up to have my hair done :P

What's the audition you have on the 7th? London or NY?

I loveeeeee it when u find money! Not usually £30 though haha

Im also happpy its day light saving!! Woo extra sleep

Is it daylight saving today???????!!!!!!!

OH THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

lol They are really good fun.

They don't feel like classes, I go home feeling like I've had a day out :D Especially the exclusive classes. I have spent the last few weeks with a lovely lady married to the guitarist from Funeral for a Friend...................we have talked music the whole time! :poki:

You would be awesome to have in my class :band:

No way she's married to Kris? BLOODY LOVE THEM!

Back to the happy thread..I love you, you love me, we're a great big family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too?

I have lots to be happy about :) I've got Pink, 3oh!3, the Backstreet Boys, Jonas Brothers, ALICE COOPER, & Miley Cyrus to look forward to, not to mention panto with 2 members of Scooch in! Yay life :)

Edited by rayray_x

FFAF <33

Well its reading week this week so that means no stressful uni, although I have so much stuff to catch up on it will be for me lol.

Halloween! Except I have no money and don't know what to do...but yes generally a happy time!

woop!

Nov

Dec

Jan

Feb - happy happy happy =]]

No way she's married to Kris? BLOODY LOVE THEM!

Back to the happy thread..I love you, you love me, we're a great big family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too?

I have lots to be happy about :) I've got Pink, 3oh!3, the Backstreet Boys, Jonas Brothers, ALICE COOPER, & Miley Cyrus to look forward to, not to mention panto with 2 members of Scooch in! Yay life :)

no, Darren :D

Rhi you have the coolest job ever.

I do indeed,...............well, until I have to work all night to finish a cake :poki: