Ticket Orders & Queries

Jola

• Moderators

You'll certainly still be allowed in yes :thumbup:

Not sure whether registration will still be open (someone can clarify, I think it is) but you'll definitely be able to come in as long as you have ID and registration letter etc.

You won't miss much at that time either - only the Opening Ceremony and some of the Gold Pass reception if you get that.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure whether registration will still be open (someone can clarify, I think it is) but you'll definitely be able to come in as long as you have ID and registration letter etc.

Registration has closed either at 7 PM or 8 PM in the past.

thanks very much for reply so is there not a themed party on this night and i would only be getting standard

There is a themed party Friday night. I'm not sure when it will officially start, but it normally will go on much longer than 8 PM. :thumbup: So you may miss part of the fun, but definitely not all of the fun.

Registration has closed either at 7 PM or 8 PM in the past.

thanks very much for reply so is there not a themed party on this night and i would only be getting standard

There is a themed party Friday night. I'm not sure when it will officially start, but it normally will go on much longer than 8 PM. :thumbup: So you may miss part of the fun, but definitely not all of the fun.

hahaha id hope it would go on longer than 8pm thanks very much or your help x

I don't even know what my new address is gonna be for a while :P

Any idea about this?

We're having loads of trouble with the flat atm, I have no idea what my address is gonna be etcc... With ET3 being rather close is there anyway of getting my ticket sent to Rachel's? She's my room mate, I trust her explicitly and she has said it would be okay.

I don't even know what my new address is gonna be for a while :P

Any idea about this?

We're having loads of trouble with the flat atm, I have no idea what my address is gonna be etcc... With ET3 being rather close is there anyway of getting my ticket sent to Rachel's? She's my room mate, I trust her explicitly and she has said it would be okay.

:blink:

ILY<3

I don't even know what my new address is gonna be for a while :WINCE:

Any idea about this?

Are your tickets both on the same order?

If you e-mail Jola at info@collectormania.com with your order number and explain your request to her she'll answer that for you. If Rachel's ticket is on your order too I definitely think it will be okay, if she's not Jola will let you know if that change can be done.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick one, a shock ET3 hasn't sold out yet!..

was the ticket amounts put up from 800 to 1000? for this event,

i know there was talk of doing this in the future.

it would be interested to know,

also it would give us a accentive to spread the word and get people to go along, as we all wouldn't want to lose this event if it stops selling tickets :( .

cos of the past sell outs, don't know about you girls always afraid of letting too many people know

wouldn't want to not get a ticket for myself... lol x x x

i've been to all of them and wouldn't want to miss out., hahaha

see you all soon x

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this question has already been answered in the thread, I haven't had time to read back. I did also send an email, but had no reply.

I bought two silver tickets to this event (can provide order number if you need it) for me and my husband. My husband is no longer able to come due to childcare issues, but I have managed to sell the ticket on to a friend. Who do I need to inform of the name change please?

Many thanks in advance

Emma Gibson

Sorry if this question has already been answered in the thread, I haven't had time to read back. I did also send an email, but had no reply.

I bought two silver tickets to this event (can provide order number if you need it) for me and my husband. My husband is no longer able to come due to childcare issues, but I have managed to sell the ticket on to a friend. Who do I need to inform of the name change please?

Many thanks in advance

Emma Gibson

You're not supposed to sell them on..

Many thanks in advance

Emma Gibson

I wasn't going to waste £135 and I wasn't giving it back on the off chance that it might get resold when I had a friend sitting wanting a ticket. I'm sure that it can't be that much of a problem. If it was a female name on the ticket, nobody would even know, so what difference does it make??

Many thanks in advance

Emma Gibson

I wasn't going to waste £135 and I wasn't giving it back on the off chance that it might get resold when I had a friend sitting wanting a ticket. I'm sure that it can't be that much of a problem. If it was a female name on the ticket, nobody would even know, so what difference does it make??

:D The difference is that they specifically say you aren`t allowed to offer/sell them on.

Many thanks in advance

Emma Gibson

There's no need to bite my head off when I'm only saying what a mod would tell you.