Ticket Orders & Queries

Jola

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you purchased your ticket at The Prom, and only put down your email address, can you email me on info@collectormania.com with your full postal address as this will help me out a lot and save me having to email you. Thanks :(

I've now emailed out to everyone that didn't provide their address, so if you purchased your ticket at the Proms, please check your inbox!

Are we allowed to know numbers yet? How many of what is left?

Not yet, as I've not had a chance to number up all the tickets sold and I'm still dealing with queries!! :thumbup:

Edited by Jola

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update on how the processing is going.

I have processed orders up to and including 6582 today.

I have had a few queries today - mainly due to declined cards and no ticket holder names. I have emailed the respective customers. If your order number is among this batch, please check your email as a matter of urgency!

I placed an order with you today but stupidly forgot to put the ticker holders name on them (maybe should have waited until I woke up properly to do it). I have emailed you but heard nothing back... Just wondering how long it will take for you to process it and get back to me

Thanks

Jola hey i need to ask u something but cant pm you at this time, wen the standards first went on sale it was sayin siver sold out so i got a standard, and later got a silver, but i put my name in the comments on both, sorry, so can i change the name on one of the ticks pls, can you pm me an email add or something pls

I placed an order with you today but stupidly forgot to put the ticker holders name on them (maybe should have waited until I woke up properly to do it). I have emailed you but heard nothing back... Just wondering how long it will take for you to process it and get back to me

Thanks

I only do this part time, so I'll process it as soon as I can (usually within 7 days or so).

Jola hey i need to ask u something but cant pm you at this time, wen the standards first went on sale it was sayin siver sold out so i got a standard, and later got a silver, but i put my name in the comments on both, sorry, so can i change the name on one of the ticks pls, can you pm me an email add or something pls

You need to email me on info@collectormania.com - that email address is in my signature :firedevil:

Hi,

Tickets are not allowed to be sold on, so it will not be possible for you to get a silver ticket.

(Hope this makes sense!)

ok :firedevil: thanks :firedevil:

Hi,

Tickets are not allowed to be sold on, so it will not be possible for you to get a silver ticket.

(Hope this makes sense!)

But if it sells out and there's a waiting list :firedevil:

yes i know that but i don't find this "waiting list" in fact :gorgeous:

it's hard for a french girl ! lol

so can you tell me wher eis that list please ??

this shall be nice ^^

I have processed orders up to and including 6613 today so I am finally up to date *phew* :thumbup:

I have had a few queries today - again, mainly due to declined cards and no ticket holder names. I have emailed the respective customers. If your order number is among this batch, please check your email as a matter of urgency!

Now to write out hundreds of envelopes....... :WAVE:

• 3 weeks later...

I have processed orders up to and including 6613 today so I am finally up to date *phew* :(

I have had a few queries today - again, mainly due to declined cards and no ticket holder names. I have emailed the respective customers. If your order number is among this batch, please check your email as a matter of urgency!

Now to write out hundreds of envelopes....... :(

Surely mailmerge + a printer would make more sense?