UPDATED! Hotel Booking Information

slaycandy

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've booked a queen room last friday by calling directly the reception desk. The lady transferred me directly to the resevation center. I gave the code GTWIL and got the 74,75£ rate ...

You need a credit card number to hold the booking. No money will be charged unless you cancel after february 17th noon.

Is there any news on whether there'll be any promotion rate rooms added?

I'm wary to book the next cheapest if they are to become available as the next cheapest is non refundable.

I can't get excited despite having booked tickets until hotel is booked.

Showmasters? Can anyone help please?

Hey, I've just spoken to reservations and the only rooms available at the reduced rate are singles. I need a large room as I'm coming with my husband and kids and the cheapest I can get this is £149 per night! Looks like we might have to stay somewhere else.

Hey, I've just spoken to reservations and the only rooms available at the reduced rate are singles. I need a large room as I'm coming with my husband and kids and the cheapest I can get this is £149 per night! Looks like we might have to stay somewhere else.

As far as I know suites for more than 2 persons have never been available at convention rates.

I just thought I would call and find out as someone else mentioned that they managed to get a Queen room. Which is what we need as it has the extra space - as we need a roll out bed and space for our travel cot.

It was worth a try! I did get a £10 per night discount if I wanted to pay up front.

ive still not booked a hotel. have no available money at the moment. i think im sharing with a friend, she was meant to book it. gahh i dont know. i wont be able to get to et3 until the saturday cos i double booked an event lol i didnt think i'd go to et3 so i booked a concert instead...stupid me lol

This is just a thought seeing as the Hilton is in the boundary's of the airport, but aren't there regular shuttle buses from other hotels into the area?

Personally I'm not booked into the Hilton but that's OK because I drive...I may check on the shuttle bus thing!

Hmmphf! There's no shuttle from my hotel and they reckon £15 for a taxi...bummer!

Edited by JaneDoe