Photoshoots

torchwoodangel93

I just wondered when more photoshoots will be announced (if any) because I have a standard ticket and would really like to know how much more money I will have to save (or borrow off mum) to pay for the photoshoots.

Also, this is unrelated, but is there anyone who isn't dressing up for the saturday night party? Because I really want to, but I don't have anything to wear for it, but can't afford to buy anything either... :P

I just wondered when more photoshoots will be announced (if any) because I have a standard ticket and would really like to know how much more money I will have to save (or borrow off mum) to pay for the photoshoots.

Also, this is unrelated, but is there anyone who isn't dressing up for the saturday night party? Because I really want to, but I don't have anything to wear for it, but can't afford to buy anything either... :P

Hiya

I'm not dressing up for it as I've not had the time or the money.

Neither will my mate be dressing up

I won't be dressing up at the parties either, partly because it's my first convention and partly because I'm going with my mum who'd think I was a bit mad, my parents already think I'm way too obsessed with the show lol.

Regarding the photoshoots, we'll hopefully get more information soon when the final line-up is confirmed. Showmasters said after John's cancellation that they are hoping to announce two more guests if they agree to come so fingers crossed, we'll have two more guests. When they know who is going, I presume it'll be easier for them to sort out. I've already bought my photos with Daniela, Nikki and Liz plus I now really want them with Gareth, James, Rik and Katy. :P:(

Edited by Doctor Who

I'm dressing up for the Friday night, and as long as my dress arrives in time for me to add sleeves and alter the neckline for the Saturday party, I'll be dressing up for that too. I still have no idea what to wear for the Sunday party though.

I also want photos with James and Gareth, and as I've now sorted my budgeting for the next couple of months it doesn't make much difference to me whether they go on sale before or not...although for piece of mind I'd rather they go on sale before the event.

See you also get people going to these events who've never ever been on the forum, so they don't know about the "dressing up for parties" thing.

This happened with the first Hub for us. Martin had been doing cons for years, but hadn't told me about the parties - so I just took along normal clothes etc.

Then I found the forum - but I just don't have money or time sadly.

I normally dress up for the parties, but it's also sort of that the themes are so basic, it's hard to find a good outfit, and if you wear an alright one it will sort of look rubbish.. if you get what I mean.

Like, it's "weird and wonderful where anything goes" so you can wear literally anything.... but in order to find a decent outfit, it would cost loads or take loads of time, which I don't have. Normally it doesn't cost me to much for an outfit, but I think for this party it would.

I normally dress up for the parties, but it's also sort of that the themes are so basic, it's hard to find a good outfit, and if you wear an alright one it will sort of look rubbish.. if you get what I mean.

Like, it's "weird and wonderful where anything goes" so you can wear literally anything.... but in order to find a decent outfit, it would cost loads or take loads of time, which I don't have. Normally it doesn't cost me to much for an outfit, but I think for this party it would.

Hey Bob it's Sophie lol if you can't find anything to wear me and Lucy are going as St Trinians which is like really easy but should look quite outrageous so you and Bonnie could do that with us if you want lol :)

I want a photo with Gareth and James, and possibly Katy, it depends how the money's going!

I'm hoping for photos with all three of those and of course, the brilliant Rik Makarem. I'd definitely buy photoshoots with those four, it'd be great and make me very, very happy. Photos with other guests would be fantastic too. :dance: :dance:

Edited by Doctor Who

I want a photo with Gareth and James, and possibly Katy, it depends how the money's going!

I'm hoping for photos with all three of those and of course, the brilliant Rik Makarem. I'd definitely buy photoshoots with those four, it'd be great and make me very, very happy. Photos with other guests would be fantastic too. :smile:B)

I've already got my one with Daniella, but Gareth and James are my main ones! :D

And I'm just wearing my 'normal' clubbing clothes for the parties. One of the advantages of being a goth is that you have clothes suitable for most themes (as well as funerals :D )

I'm starting to think that we will have to buy them at the event when we sign in.

Me too. At the moment, we have photoshoots available with three women (Daniela, Nikki and Liz) so I'm hoping we'll get at least three available with men (Gareth, James and Rik). I've booked photos with all of the guests that currently have them on sale and would also love one with Katy Wix as well as the other guests too. We'll have to wait and see what happens, I've got my fingers crossed for photos with them four though. I'm guessing we'll get more information when the two guests that Showmasters and Massive Events have asked to attend after John's cancellation are announced, that's if they come. :smile:B)

Edited by Doctor Who

Hey Bob it's Sophie lol if you can't find anything to wear me and Lucy are going as St Trinians which is like really easy but should look quite outrageous so you and Bonnie could do that with us if you want lol :)

Heya! I haven't spoken to you in AGES! I can't wait to see see you again!

At school we had a day where we had to dress up as 'book' characters, and a load of my friends were going as st Trinnians girls, and i was going to, but then I went as an incredible :smile: I could be an incredible.... lol

At school we had a day where we had to dress up as 'book' characters, and a load of my friends were going as st Trinnians girls, and i was going to, but then I went as an incredible :D I could be an incredible.... lol

Same lol it will be great to see you and Bonnie again :P Only 10 days to go tommorow!!! Ah thats a good idea :)!! Does Bonnie know what shes going as lol? :) x

At school we had a day where we had to dress up as 'book' characters, and a load of my friends were going as st Trinnians girls, and i was going to, but then I went as an incredible :unsure: I could be an incredible.... lol

Same lol it will be great to see you and Bonnie again ;) Only 10 days to go tommorow!!! Ah thats a good idea :)!! Does Bonnie know what shes going as lol? :) x

I managed to find the outfit i was gunna wear for a st. trinnians girl on world book day, so i'll probs go as that cos i have nothing else...

I think bonnies decided on an outfit, but it depends if it arrives in time, I was gunna do it to, but i can't afford it if i actually want money for the hub!!

i can't tell you what shes going as though, but shes said she'll get the outfit then just not get some photoshoots, but i'd much sooner get the photoshoots.

I never got your number of bonnie, but she forgot her phone today so she said she would text it to me tonight instead :)

Edited by torchwoodangel93