Kinda like roll call but

tpepper4

thanks guuuys :/

i'm thinking even though i wanna get silver at least atm i am gonna have to (if i have a chance of going) get standard... :/

but i still dunno if i can even do that...and i'm away when tickets come out...s***ty busy week!

i'm thinking even though i wanna get silver at least atm i am gonna have to (if i have a chance of going) get standard... :/

but i still dunno if i can even do that...and i'm away when tickets come out...s***ty busy week!

Why not send the money to me or Vicky and we could get it for you?

atm i don't have the money... and also i don't wanna get one without asking first unless i can't go...

and dad's home this time so i can;'t really do the whole "going away for a week" thing again...

atm i don't have the money... and also i don't wanna get one without asking first unless i can't go...

and dad's home this time so i can;'t really do the whole "going away for a week" thing again...

Ah get what you mean. Think it might be time for you to ask if you can go then don't you think. Have you told him about Proms yet or are you keeping that one quiet?

Ah get what you mean. Think it might be time for you to ask if you can go then don't you think. Have you told him about Proms yet or are you keeping that one quiet?

erm... i told him about a mini con a couple of times before AND after i went but he didn't breach the subject...he was my dress and asked if i'd worn it and i said yes...but he didn't even realise it was Bella's until he asked why i wanted to buy a foot brace...

he hasn't seen the pics so i suppose that is as good as a "no" he doesn't know which might help me in this situation...because i haven't been to a con since LFCC :/

eek gonna try i think...

Wish me luck!

So.....

I asked.....

...*Tumbleweeeed*

Edited by Tiffanyy

And what was his reply???

that's where the tumbleweed comes into this....

he didn't answer... he barely ever acknowledges me when i speak...

it's like over a week ago i mentioned some concert tickets going for face value on ebay so i mentioned it and he didnt really say anything...and then the day efore yesterday he randomly goes "so...whats going on with these tickets?"

and i'm like :D "erm...which ones?"

him "you know which ones...the concert tickets..."

Me "erm....they got sold AGES ago..."

Him "you should tell me these things"

me *thinking* I DID! I TRY AND TELL YOU THINGS AAALLLL THE TIME AND YOU NEVER ACKNOWLEDGE ANYTHING!

so yesterday i was just like "why did you bring up the tickets yesterday!?"

and he was just like "hmph...just to make conversation..."

so i was just like *thinking again* i buried my hopes of going to that concert deep down and you just broke them open like a **** scab and it's JUST for conversation!?

seriously... so i can't even be bothered asking again...he knows they go on sale next week i told him that they sell out quick...the balls in his court...