Buying ET3 tickets at ET2

Too Tall

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know why ur doing this but I am disappointed because of my own circumstances... ET3 is on the weekend of my wedding and as we are not going on a honeymoon until summer 2010 we agreed to go on a mini honeymoon because to ET3 because we both like Twilight. Since it is a mini honeymoon of sorts we were going to get gold tickets and do it in style.... now I cant buy a ticket for my fiance at ET2 so that's that plan out the window....

Exceptional circumstances I know, and you cant accomodate everyone....

Hope there's some left on the Monday....

*major sadface*

Bah.

I know why ur doing this but I am disappointed because of my own circumstances... ET3 is on the weekend of my wedding and as we are not going on a honeymoon until summer 2010 we agreed to go on a mini honeymoon because to ET3 because we both like Twilight. Since it is a mini honeymoon of sorts we were going to get gold tickets and do it in style.... now I cant buy a ticket for my fiance at ET2 so that's that plan out the window....

*major sadface*

Bah.

I hope you can still get tickets on monday last time there was still plently left but it does seem to have got a lot more popular as more people are finding out about it.

I personally think a 2 ticket per person rule would have made more sense just cuz I know they have said they will move people's groups around but that is giving them more work to do than is than needed.

even if they told people who wanted more than one ticket to wait till the end of the day I thnik that would have been the fair way to go about it cuz as many people have been saying what if they buy a ticket and then their friend cant get one?!

*major sadface*

Bah.

Surely something could be done for surely the first Eternal Twilight Bride and Groom

ACTUAL Bride and Groom. The SAME weekend and everything!

There are four of us wanting tickets for ET3 in our house, and I understand that three of us will have to wait til the Monday to buy tickets,

but I would certainly not oppose it if showmasters offered Jo and her new hubby to be a special opportunity to buy two tickets instead of one!

I believe Jo even said she could wear her wedding dress and come as bella.

I would LOVE to see that :smile:

I reckon that is pretty special circumstances :smile:

An Eternal Twilight Honeymoon!

*major sadface*

Bah.

Surely something could be done for surely the first Eternal Twilight Bride and Groom

There are four of us wanting tickets for ET3 in our house, and I understand that three of us will have to wait til the Monday to buy tickets,

but I would certainly not oppose it if showmasters offered Jo and her new hubby to be a special opportunity to buy two tickets instead of one!

I would LOVE to see that :D

I reckon that is pretty special circumstances :D

I concur, completely! :P:thumbup:

And if I can get them I will promise unreservedly to wear the dress! LOL!

*major sadface*

Bah.

I hope you can still get tickets on monday last time there was still plently left but it does seem to have got a lot more popular as more people are finding out about it.

I personally think a 2 ticket per person rule would have made more sense just cuz I know they have said they will move people's groups around but that is giving them more work to do than is than needed.

even if they told people who wanted more than one ticket to wait till the end of the day I thnik that would have been the fair way to go about it cuz as many people have been saying what if they buy a ticket and then their friend cant get one?!

I agree!

Two tickets a person would save a lot of hassle!

• Moderators

2 per person would be just as bad as 3 per person etc. It's not really a number issue, but more about giving ET2 attendees the opportunity.

And as disappointing as it may be for some people, everyone has their own personal circumstances unfortunately, and I just don't think it's fair to allow it for one person and not others.

I think people just have to respect the decision, and hope for the best post-ET2 with getting tickets that way too. I don't think anyone is going to have any less of a good weekend if you miss out on Gold for example.

I don't think that's the reason, I mean sure it's a lot of hassle but I think they're trying to be fair. Because if you don't know someone who's going to ET2, then people will think it's unfair etc. I mean, I would love if Talie could have bought me one BUT if I hadn't known anyone who was going I would think that it was very unfair that some people could get tickets before me just because they knew someone at the event :/

Don't get me wrong, I would feel so much better if I still knew that someone could buy me a ticket at the event before it sold out but I think this is what's most fair.

Edit: David said it better lol :thumbup:

Edited by Mandelina

2 per person would be just as bad as 3 per person etc. It's not really a number issue, but more about giving ET2 attendees the opportunity.

And as disappointing as it may be for some people, everyone has their own personal circumstances unfortunately, and I just don't think it's fair to allow it for one person and not others.

I think people just have to respect the decision, and hope for the best post-ET2 with getting tickets that way too. I don't think anyone is going to have any less of a good weekend if you miss out on Gold for example.

:thumbup:

sorry to be a pain but if u have a friend going et2 but not going to et3 can they still pick up a ticket for you. as they wont be getting one for themselves?

Yeah am wondering the same thing...

I don't think it's allowed since this rule is because ET2 attendees shall be the only ones able to buy tickets before everyone else if they wanna attend again. Otherwise we're back at square one :/

Are all tickets classes going on sale or just gold and silver?

All of them, I couldn't imagine anything else.

I can't know for certain but I personally really don't think so since tickets always have been personal when you buy them for the events, so that someone could buy a ticket for someone else just because that person isn't going to ET3 seems really unlikley. Sure, that person could tell that the ticket is for someone else but concidering this offer is for ET2 atteendes only I don't think so.

But I guess we need to wait on Too Tall as David said so he can confirm it or not but personally I would find it very weird.

I think its still a bit unfair in a way but fair in another way.

Because if you arent going to Et2 its really hard to get tickets for Et3 and is a bit frustrating :WINCE:

But if your going to et2 its good because you can get a ticket :dance:

But then again if your going by yourself ( like Me) its gonna be hard to get a ticket for a friend to go with. :P

But im picky anyways! :lol:

I think its still a bit unfair in a way but fair in another way.

Because if you arent going to Et2 its really hard to get tickets for Et3 and is a bit frustrating :WINCE:

But if your going to et2 its good because you can get a ticket :dance:

But then again if your going by yourself ( like Me) its gonna be hard to get a ticket for a friend to go with. :P

But im picky anyways! :lol:

oh come with me and my friends if i can get one on the monday

There were loads of FAB people at the Brum proms, so you can definitely make great friends there!

That said, if I hadnt been lucky enough to have the gold ticket at auction, I would still be online on the Monday buying a ticket - ANY ticket, wouldnt have minded what

If I couldnt get an ET3 ticket, and there was a prom, at least I now know what a fantastic time is to be had there :P

Sorry David :P

*major sadface*

Bah.

Got to be the best honeymoon ever :lol:

I would LOVE to see that :D

I reckon that is pretty special circumstances :D

I totally agree our first ET Honeymoon :P

I know everyone has special circumstances - but come on this is pretty special and I don't have a problem at all if Jo was allowed to buy her Fiance a ticket it's going to be their :dance: HONEYMOON!!!!! :WINCE:

Also can you answer this question for me:

Can I queue for Sam's (*Midnight*Sun*) ticket as well as my own as its me that's paying - I know TT said that they will check our passes but can I show the crew Sam's form and Pass - or do we both have to be in the queue. Why I've asked the question is because things are being done different this time and this is something we did at ET1.

Edited by Twilightmum49