A proposition, of sorts.

rayray_x

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that sounds fab, havent had a birthday party since I was 18!! My birthday is 12th Feb and one of the girls who comes with me is celebrating hers on the 13th. Be amazing to have a load of twihard birthdays together. :YAHOO:

We so need a mass birthday party at ET3, a bunch of us have birthdays around then! And it'll make me feel better about not being a teen anymore. (Seriously, whimpering at the prospect of being 20!)

Twenteen!

I felt physically sick at the thought of turning 20, now even moreso at turning 21!

We so need a mass birthday party at ET3, a bunch of us have birthdays around then! And it'll make me feel better about not being a teen anymore. (Seriously, whimpering at the prospect of being 20!)

Twenteen!

I felt physically sick at the thought of turning 20, now even moreso at turning 21!

I'm scared of being 20, never having been to uni, having dropped out of college, and never having had a job. I know I've been sick but I just feel a right failure.

Twenteen!

I'm scared of being 20, never having been to uni, having dropped out of college, and never having had a job. I know I've been sick but I just feel a right failure.

Aw, dont feel like that

I went to college, got a degree and what am I doing?

Sat at home at 2am making cakes!

it doesnt always get you the best career going to college/uni

I did music, but cant use that

Keep your chin up :lol:

Twenteen!

Aw, dont feel like that

Keep your chin up :lol:

Thanks hon. Honestly if I had anywhere near your mad artistic skillz I'd want to be making cakes right now. They're pretty and I bet they taste good (Guess who didn't get a slice of cake at Proms? *whimpers*)

Twenteen!

Aw, dont feel like that

Keep your chin up :wub:

Thanks hon. Honestly if I had anywhere near your mad artistic skillz I'd want to be making cakes right now. They're pretty and I bet they taste good (Guess who didn't get a slice of cake at Proms? *whimpers*)

Yeah sorry to say Rhi but you may have to make another one of your fab cakes think all the Cullen's missed out at Proms. I so wanted to eat Edward's head mwah hahaha :P

Twenteen!

You're worried about being 20 and 21???? :(

I think I'd sell my soul to the devil to be 20 or 21 again!!!!

Seriously... Stop. Right now!!! Right this instant!! I want to be young again!!! :blink:

Twenteen!

You're worried about being 20 and 21???? :D

Seriously... Stop. Right now!!! Right this instant!! I want to be young again!!! :D

Aha, yes! I feel so old. I got my NHS email address today as well, made it worse!

Twenteen!

You're worried about being 20 and 21???? :P

Seriously... Stop. Right now!!! Right this instant!! I want to be young again!!! :D

Aha, yes! I feel so old. I got my NHS email address today as well, made it worse!

I've had mine for.... quite a number of years.... Younglings.. honestly... They think they have it bad.... :P