Is there a limit on the number of ET3 tickets

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When they announced ET2 tickets during ET they posted on the forum

"Obviously we are putting tickets for Eternal Twilight 2 on sale on the Sunday of the first event and they will only be available to those of you attending the event."

Whether that means its limited to 1 per person, or they only sell to people with passes I'm not sure, I've only ever seen people buy one for themselves :)

I'm sure I read in a another thread that it wouldn't be a problem but that was someone asking if they could buy one extra ticket.

with that many they might just tell you to wait at the end of the line so everyone else has a chance first I dunno?!

I wondered that too. Hubby said he is really not that worried, cos he knows the he and the boys will go to Collectormania and LFCC again. He prefers CM and LFCC cos of the variety. The boys like the anime side of cosplay cos of final fantasy, but they had such a fantastic time at Proms, I reckon they think it will be the same as that, but it will be so much busier, not sure what they will think then.

They have 2 weeks to decide anyway, just need to know to organise the money side of things. :headscratch::D

Edited by Rhianydd

You've got me worried now because Juliette wants me to get her tickets for her - and my friends daughter who came to ITSOTM wants to come with us to ET3 as well so in all we need 6 tickets as well.

But Im sure there wasn't a limit at ET1 as long as it was kept to a reasonable amount :thumbup:

There's not gonna be any tickets left after you've been shopping lol :thumbup:

I'm supposed to be getting a ticket for the lovely person above too!

Surely they want them to sell out ASAP?

I'm well camping downstairs at like 5am NO SLEEP!!

There's not gonna be any tickets left after you've been shopping lol :(

I'm supposed to be getting a ticket for the lovely person above too!

Surely they want them to sell out ASAP?

I'm well camping downstairs at like 5am NO SLEEP!!

I'll love you forever Talie...or I already do! :thumbup: ¨

And 5am :D You'll not have time to go sleep before its time for the camping lol xD

Edited by Mandelina

I dont think there is a limit..

Only problem is you could be the 26th person in the queue for a gold ticket and have queued for hours and hours yet not get a ticket because everyone in front of you had bought 6 tickets for people who could not attend.. which isnt really priority for et2 attendees.

Not that I want a gold ticket, but a lot of people do..