ETERNAL TWILIGHT 2 EXCLUSIVE T-SHIRT!

showmasters

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:smile:

Their taekwondo instructor is always laughing about their long hair falling in their eyes, and gave them hair bobbles and chocolate for kierans birthday

I have a fantastic pic of them in their taekwondo suits with two "Sailor moon" style pink gingham bobbles in their hair.

I am on pain of death to never show anyone! :D

lol now that i'd like to see

Hey!

I'm a guy and i was wondering like what size are medium and large?

I'm a small in some tshirts and medium in others.

Thanks SM! Gonna order when i know!!!

=)

These tees come up big, they are the same sort of tees you would get at a gig, Im 5'11 and would wear a small! Medium if I use it for bedtime lol!

Davey

Hey!

I'm a guy and i was wondering like what size are medium and large?

I'm a small in some tshirts and medium in others.

Thanks SM! Gonna order when i know!!!

=)

These tees come up big, they are the same sort of tees you would get at a gig, Im 5'11 and would wear a small! Medium if I use it for bedtime lol!

Davey

lol :thumbup: Too much information there Davey! :dance::wub:

:D See! Dont know now, so have just emailed showmasters to ask to change one of the three tshirts to a medium, whether for me or Kieran, then I'm covered :D

Glad you posted! :thumbup:

The small would totally fit Kieran! :headscratch:

cool, I'll stick with small for him, its just me now then. I ordered deviantart tshirt and track jacket (awesome one with japanese tattoo style dragons on) for christmas in a medium, so not sure what size. He is getting a bit muscly now :headscratch: I told him Taekwondo was a good thing ;D

however, where I'm concerned, Some of us aren't as skinny as you Davey! lol :D

I have already emailed to change to a medium, cos if they are a bit snug, then as kev would say, that turns me into busty brenda, and while he wouldn't mind that, I would! :D

shame we cant try them on really cos I havent had an ET tshirt before.

Edited by Rhianydd

cool, I'll stick with small for him, its just me now then. I ordered deviantart tshirt and track jacket (awesome one with japanese tattoo style dragons on) for christmas in a medium, so not sure what size. He is getting a bit muscly now :headscratch: I told him Taekwondo was a good thing ;D

however, where I'm concerned, Some of us aren't as skinny as you Davey! lol :D

I have already emailed to change to a medium, cos if they are a bit snug, then as kev would say, that turns me into busty brenda, and while he wouldn't mind that, I would! :D

shame we cant try them on really cos I havent had an ET tshirt before.

We use the same tees for all the cons, but yeah, if you want to be safe then go for a medium!!

My ISOM volturi tee is a size medium and I bought the ET2 Edward cullen tee at ISOM too and that's a small. Small fits me better. The medium is way too big on me. Soooo in other words, I'm gonna suck it up and by a wolfy tee!....in a size small!

Just a thought if you're collecting your T-shirt at ET2 do we pay for them there as well - why I asked is that the money for the 2 T's I've ordered has not gone from my account yet and thought if you're collecting them at ET2 then you might as well pay for them at the Con when you register in.

Just a thought if you're collecting your T-shirt at ET2 do we pay for them there as well - why I asked is that the money for the 2 T's I've ordered has not gone from my account yet and thought if you're collecting them at ET2 then you might as well pay for them at the Con when you register in.

I've ordered my Tshirt the first day (Wednesday of last week I think) and my money was taken from my account on Saturday. So I think it will be the same for you, it depends of the day you've ordered it.

Edited by Francesca

No you pay for it online. I have to manually process the orders so money isn't taken the same day that you place the order. It takes a few days.