ETERNAL TWILIGHT 2 EXCLUSIVE T-SHIRT!

showmasters

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh I have to have one to go with my ET one!

Matt wants one too, its brown =]]

Butt! I don't have enough with ordering all my costumes...will we get a little heads up when the stock gets low?

I really don't want to miss out.

Thanks for another awesome tee :o

Edited by foreverbella

:dance: I just went upstairs and tried on matthews size small tshirt (male one from asda when I did his LFCC tshirt) and bizarrely have to order the same size as my children! :o

and I reckon that with some pretty hair bobbles, he is cute enough to wear the girly T :lol:

lol poor matthew naughty mum ;)

good grief no! No girls thanks! No offense to anyone!

I had the biggest collection of toy cars in our street! All the boys used to come to ask to swap/borrow them. Action men, GI Joe! etc etc First girl to climb the cliff behind our house (ssh! Don't tell my mother! :D ) Such a tom boy. Was in Air cadets, venture scours, worked in my gramps garage when I was a kid (not fixing cars, but I used to do part of the services, and assist on MOT's and prep the cars ready for spraying)

Plus, I just don't dress girly! I have worn more dresses this last 6 months than ever before in my life! and I only bought them for weddings etc

I didn't buy my first bikini til I was 36! Thought I looked stupid in a bikini!

Then when I put it on, Kieran said "Mam, is that all you are going to wear!" It was a Fat face surfy type bikini, not a scrimpy tiny one! Can't win!

I loved dressing up our boys in combat trousers, trainers and t's, couldn't imagine having to buy girls clothes. :P

No, no girls for me! :P

**Edit** I evidently talk too much cos I'm an art director! :D

Edited by Rhianydd

lol I say that about boys - my friends have boys and always struggle as to what to buy them I find girls much easier to buy for!!!!!

I used to play with cars when I was little - you look lovely in a dress your dress on Sunday night was lovely but I know what you mean I don't wear that many dresses I'm usually in jeans when not working because I feel more comfortable.

I'm sure you don't talk any more than any of us on here - infact while I've been trying to write this I've been talking to my sister who can talk for England and has only just got off the phone after 48 mins on the landline and prior to that she rang me on my mobile - as we've been discussing going to the see Evita on the 10th as we've bought our parents tickets for the show and a meal for their Birthdays and we get to go too :YAHOO: as it's not Steve's kind of thing Sam is coming with us - she's loves Evita and has never eaten at the theatre before so is looking forward to it........and you thought you could talk lol

Hey!

I'm a guy and i was wondering like what size are medium and large?

I'm a small in some tshirts and medium in others.

Thanks SM! Gonna order when i know!!!

=)

If it helps, they are standard shape tshirt, not girly shaped.

My 14 year old wears the size small, and he is 5'5", but slim.

I am a womens size 10 - 12 and have ordered the small too

Hey!

I'm a guy and i was wondering like what size are medium and large?

I'm a small in some tshirts and medium in others.

Thanks SM! Gonna order when i know!!!

=)

If it helps, they are standard shape tshirt, not girly shaped.

My 14 year old wears the size small, and he is 5'5", but slim.

I am a womens size 10 - 12 and have ordered the small too

Kewl. Thanks! :D