James Performing?

WILLOW99

i think all the guests should have to do one song (or more if they like) at the kareooke

With 600 guest: that's gonne be a long night LOL. But I'm up for it (even though everyone will need to put there fingers in their ears when it's my turn). I really hope we will be able to do Dr. Horrible songs :D or musical ones :P

i think all the guests should have to do one song (or more if they like) at the kareooke

With 600 guest: that's gonne be a long night LOL. But I'm up for it (even though everyone will need to put there fingers in their ears when it's my turn). I really hope we will be able to do Dr. Horrible songs :thumbup: or musical ones :blush:

ahahahahhahah i'm up too!!!!

but i think that killerinc meant james, nicky, marcedes and harry XD

i asked this before but i'm still confused a little bit. Do the guests come to the parties? Can they? i figured they'd avoid them for fear of getting mobbed or something but really? cause that'd be really cool. I always said if i met james we'd be best friends! lol he's adorable u know for like 50 lol

its the guests choice if they choose to go to the parties as the evenings are their down time. I have been to many conventions where the guests have been drinking in the bars, doing karaoke and dancing BUT this said they wont come if people are selfish and mob them, try to keep exclusive conversation or start taking pictures or asking for autographs (this is not allowed at any convention, and some organisers will bar you for harrassing guests) so if you are cool then maybe they will come down to the parties if not then the guests just wont stay. I would like to think the guests will be able to come out to party at this event without being harrassed but it is their choice and should not be expected that they all will.

Edited by buffy2k

oohh yes please !!!! :P:wub::wub::chair: :DB):WAVE::D xaflamex

Haha, I've got the same reaction... but not at the party, please! I found out about this convention (at all...) too late and as we all know, the golden tickets are sold out.

On the other hand, I'm very pleased I have a chance to meet James anyway, that's just... beyond! Hihi!

its the guests choice if they choose to go to the parties as the evenings are their down time. I have been to many conventions where the guests have been drinking in the bars, doing karaoke and dancing BUT this said they wont come if people are selfish and mob them, try to keep exclusive conversation or start taking pictures or asking for autographs (this is not allowed at any convention, and some organisers will bar you for harrassing guests) so if you are cool then maybe they will come down to the parties if not then the guests just wont stay. I would like to think the guests will be able to come out to party at this event without being harrassed but it is their choice and should not be expected that they all will.

Wow cool thanks. I'm more of the i know who you are and i'm so excited ur here and inside i'm screaming but attempting to be normal kinda fan lol. altho w/ james i'm afraid i maybe stutter lol. that'd be really nice tho if they just came and hang w/ us.

I think having James do something like that is kind of tacky. In the USA there's the old analogy of like hosting a party and bringing out the slides of your recent vacation and forcing the guests to watch.

If James were to hang out at the party, which I kind of doubt, I'd just let him have a good time, rather than being forced to perform.

With 600 guest: that's gonne be a long night LOL. But I'm up for it (even though everyone will need to put there fingers in their ears when it's my turn). I really hope we will be able to do Dr. Horrible songs :lol: or musical ones ;)

ahahahahhahah i'm up too!!!!

but i think that killerinc meant james, nicky, marcedes and harry XD

I just reread the comment, and you're right XD (little bit ashamed here). And that would be cool ;). I belive Harry was the only one who hadn't sung before in the eps, isn't he? Cause Mercedes sung in Disharmony, right?

Anyway, that would be cool:P.

Sorry for the mix-up, xoxo

Wow cool thanks. I'm more of the i know who you are and i'm so excited ur here and inside i'm screaming but attempting to be normal kinda fan lol. altho w/ james i'm afraid i maybe stutter lol. that'd be really nice tho if they just came and hang w/ us.

Same here Charlie! :D

I think having James do something like that is kind of tacky. In the USA there's the old analogy of like hosting a party and bringing out the slides of your recent vacation and forcing the guests to watch.

If James were to hang out at the party, which I kind of doubt, I'd just let him have a good time, rather than being forced to perform.

I don't forcing them to do anything is a good idea but we could ask them nicely :angel:

I doubt SM would force him, they may ask him and it would be up to him either way. He did play at the party at Collectormania 13 and as he is a musician I'm sure he enjoys performing. :D

And you never know if he would attend the party ot not, some times the guests hang out at the party and then maybe a returning guest might not feel like hanging out at the party the next time. It all depends on their mood and how tired they are.