Johns not gonna be at The Hub :(

debsmadcat111

John's schedule for October and November has now been firmed up. He will not be able to attend the Hub 3 Convention in Birmingham in October, but we are delighted to announce that he will be at Collectormania London, at Earls Court Olympia 2, on Sunday, 29 November.

:P :P :P

THIS SUCKS SO MUCH!! :(:D:(:(:(

Now my gold ticket isn't looking so shiny! :(

If I had the choice now I would just buy a standard ticket and pay extra for a Gareth photoshoot.

Because, honestly, I'm not all that interested in the other guests. Yes, I'm one of those people who weren't really happy with CoE, so...

:(

Only thing that would cheer me up now is if Tom and/or Kai were annoucned. Or even Burn/Naoko!

As always, dont buy for one person, you never know what might happen.

I risked it and did buy for Barrowman (at the time), but unlike some I loved COE so I knew no matter who they got or who cancelled, I would be happy with a gold pass.

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

Eh, i cant see that announcement on his site, so im waiting on an official post from SM!!

It's been announced on his official Yahoo Group and they get the news direct from his manager, so it's 100% reliable.

It is disappointing but having seen that how much he was doing in the surrounding weeks, I wasn't too surprised. Still looking forward to the convention for the other guests, JB just would have been a nice bonus!

Where was this posted?

I can't see it on his site.

No-one seems to have the answer to that either when I keep asking lol. :(

Eh, i cant see that announcement on his site, so im waiting on an official post from SM!!

It's been announced on his official Yahoo Group and they get the news direct from his manager, so it's 100% reliable.

It is disappointing but having seen that how much he was doing in the surrounding weeks, I wasn't too surprised. Still looking forward to the convention for the other guests, JB just would have been a nice bonus!

Just remember everyone that the Kai 'news' for The Hub 2 also came from his official group and look what happened there lol. :D

That's a pity, and scuppers my chances of me getting anything signed by him for the foreseeable future seeing as - a - I can't get to London due to having to work to pay for Hub 3 and - b - his people don't seem to realise that there are people who would buy his book in the north of England, and would like to get it signed.

Still, at least I got to ogle him from the third row in Liverpool on his tour. That was nice.

Maybe next year.

Edited by Darth Ally

if this is true, i feel for u guys this happened at the twi proms..but we still had a great time so dont worry to much

We still have something like 10 or 11 guests and a full weekend of stuff - I think the majority of us will still have a damn good time, this will only be a bit of a :WINCE: moment. Thanks for being so generous though, as you lot had far less guests but it did look as though you had a fantastic time

Just remember everyone that the Kai 'news' for The Hub 2 also came from his official group and look what happened there lol. :WINCE:

I wasn't aware of that - well, we can still hope then. ;) You never know, stranger things have happened. I do think he's unlikely to be there though as he doing a radio show on the Sundays either side of the Hub, so the Sunday of the Hub will be his only day off for about 3 or 4 weeks. I know he sometimes appears to be super human with his workloads, but I'm sure even he needs a day off now and then!

Not entirely suprised about this. My friends and i had an inkiling that he wouldn't go after the La Cage show was announced.

I to got the e-mail from the yahoo group.

Still gutted but can't wait to meet the rest of the guests and get to meet Rik again :WINCE:

And its given me the push i needed to go to CM London ;)