Cosplay

Jemma

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorri huni u gota wait until Feb lol am quite excited cos found loadsa stuff for diferent outfits yay xx

Hee hee it shall be so awesome! Can not wait! Was gonna email and ask which it was, but now you've just posted that, I know lol.

lol My civil war is still outft is still up in the air waiting to see what the other cullens are doing but i do have an outfit ready anyways though becky is cosplaying in the day so i can always wear it during the day if i choose a different outfit for friday night

Just looking into everything i will be needing for my newborn dress so i can make it :D there seems to be quiet a lot :P

Oh buts I want to knows what it is!! :( I knows what I've got. Lucky for me it might do for 2 nights! :o

I think I'm gonna do Alice cosplay Fri night as have nooo idea for the Civil War theme and cant afford to pay loads for a dress off ebay that I'll only wear once!

So I wont be theme related but I'll be Cullen related at least!

xxxx

I think I'm gonna do Alice cosplay Fri night as have nooo idea for the Civil War theme and cant afford to pay loads for a dress off ebay that I'll only wear once!

xxxx

yeah i will be a cullen also not theme related but still related as far as twilight :D

xxxx

yeah i will be a cullen also not theme related but still related as far as twilight :(

Ditto :D

xxxx

yeah i will be a cullen also not theme related but still related as far as twilight :(

Ditto :D

Me too!

Oh oh I'm so excited! Just had an email from a woman who I had asked to make my vision Bella dress saying now that she has received my payment she's gonna start making the dress yaaaay! Can't wait to see what it looks like! I really hope it turns out ok as she says she has a pattern that she's going to adapt so it looks more like the Bella dress!

Yeah, so I'm not really costuming this time. I may do my random Volturi for one of the days, but Carlisle is staying at home.

Van might be out to play though :huh:

Aww no carlisle :YAHOO:

I just tried on my first outfit (promo rosalie) with everything together and i will definatly be doing this outfit might post some pictures later :o

Yeah, so I'm not really costuming this time. I may do my random Volturi for one of the days, but Carlisle is staying at home.

Van might be out to play though :whistling:

Aww no carlisle :(

I just tried on my first outfit (promo rosalie) with everything together and i will definatly be doing this outfit might post some pictures later :smile:

Yesss, piccies please!!

xxxx

Van might be out to play though :whistling:

Aww no carlisle :(

I just tried on my first outfit (promo rosalie) with everything together and i will definatly be doing this outfit might post some pictures later :smile:

Yesss, piccies please!!

xxxx

Yes piccies!! Mustn't clash must we? :(

lol just uploading to photobucket but my computer is being REALLY slow :whistling:

Not the best pictures cos have you ever tried to take a picture of yourself and run into place ...its harder than i thought :( And i am working on the hair lol rosalie in new moon has her parting on the other side to mine so i am trying to change my parting side so that at the ET3 its not sticking up on one side like it is when i tried it tonight :P

Rosalie Promo Outfit - Think this might be my civl war outfit unless the cullens decide on a group thing :(

rosee.jpg

Closer look at the outfit ;)

rosa.jpg

The dress is not an exact match so i might be tempted to buy another but i still think it has the rosalie look :smile:

lol just uploading to photobucket but my computer is being REALLY slow :whistling:

Not the best pictures cos have you ever tried to take a picture of yourself and run into place ...its harder than i thought :( And i am working on the hair lol rosalie in new moon has her parting on the other side to mine so i am trying to change my parting side so that at the ET3 its not sticking up on one side like it is when i tried it tonight :P

Rosalie Promo Outfit - Think this might be my civl war outfit unless the cullens decide on a group thing :(

rosee.jpg

Closer look at the outfit ;)

rosa.jpg

The dress is not an exact match so i might be tempted to buy another but i still think it has the rosalie look :smile:

Looking good, Lil Sis!!!

You look amazing Jemma! Karly says you look great!

Jemma ur so darrrnn pretty. :L :smile: you look lovely.

Thanks guys :whistling: you guys are so sweet

Dayna cant wait to see your bella dress :(

And karlys mystery rosalie outfit...i think its rosalie isnt it??? lol

Lily are you cosplaying this time around???

You look amazing Jemma! Karly says you look great!

Jemma ur so darrrnn pretty. :L :D you look lovely.

Thanks guys :blush: you guys are so sweet

Dayna cant wait to see your bella dress ;)

And karlys mystery rosalie outfit...i think its rosalie isnt it??? lol

Lily are you cosplaying this time around???

Thanks Jemma. Feeling kinda anxious about it. Just hope it turns out the way I want it to look and I hope the colours work even though they aren't an exact match. The sash is my main worry as I'd found the perfect colour (or as perfect as it can get when looking online) for it but it was out of stock so had to choose a different shade which I think is a little dark. Hmmm only time will tell I guess lol.

Heh heh I'm saying nothing lol :P You shall have to wait and see!

Awww Lily you'll look fab!

thanks guys :D

Cant wait to see everyone elses once they start getting them finished :P

Sam any ideas on where to get a cheap but decent sewing machine lol i think i will be needing one for my newborn outfit :blush:

Theres a sewing machine shop in heywood on the main road near the church. :)

thanks guys :D

Cant wait to see everyone elses once they start getting them finished :P

Sam any ideas on where to get a cheap but decent sewing machine lol i think i will be needing one for my newborn outfit :blush:

Theres a sewing machine shop in heywood on the main road near the church. :)

Lily you will look amazing as jane with your blonde hair are you planning on wearing red contacts as well ...i LOVE red contacts

I might have to go have a look in heywood ;) they seem to have everything for these themed parties lol