General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

Bet you're still gutted at just missing out on Tinsel's chair :(

LMFAO! shut up about that.... i feel so **** awful :(

though chelsea finds it funny!.... bidding against herself... awh :(

Classic :(

Haha!!

i was only trying to be nice :(

Your a good friend Tiff :D I remember saying to Jess 'God if Tinsel's chair has gone for THAT much we've not got a hope with the others!'

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh No Karly! sounds painful!

why are you worried about your pics? they are always lovely, there are some totally hilarious ones of me already :(

Worst thing is i dont have a dentist, iv been trying to get 1 for a year :D

Iv already seen at least 1 awful 1 but im not tagged in it so im hoping i can get the person to delete it before i get tagged and every1 sees it lol i was far to drunk to do nice pics this weekend in all honesty xx

Bet you're still gutted at just missing out on Tinsel's chair

Tiff, as you know, I found it hilarious lmfao :')

i miss Charlie and Jamies SMUT-FEST! i was like "they are SO dirty.... I LOVE IT!!!" :wub:

they are like guy versions of me and Chels

How effing true lmao, I nearly died cos I was like...They're just like me xD Especially how Jamie kept laughing at himself so much

Bet you're still gutted at just missing out on Tinsel's chair ;)

Classic :wub:

Haha!!

i was only trying to be nice ;)

Your a good friend Tiff! I remember saying to Jess 'God if Tinsel's chair has gone for THAT much we've not got a hope with the others!'

Yes! It was wonderful of you, you had such sweet intentions and if I hadn't have been at the auction I'd have owed you my life haha. I'd love to know who said I wasn't there though lol, wonder why they thought that :wub: I was so shocked when Tinsel's chair went for so much, I was nearly crying thinking please put your effing hand down cos now I can't eat or drink the rest of the weekend cos I have no money xD

Also Tiffany, thank you ever so much for what you did with my bra on Sunday night lmao, I appreciated that xD

Haha damn right you and that beard :wub:

I've seen a few photos of you on Facebook .. oh yes you were drunk :P

Drunk Ray Ray is the best Ray Ray ever though!

were you? Really :o:P

I think so :P

I literally talked to anyone and everyone, and took pictures with so many different people. Each day I was looking at my camera going "Does anyone know who these people are?!" I'm still like that now >.<

I've put alllllllllll my photos up on facebook now, I don't remember taking half of them :/ Got some proper goods ones of everyone though! I was so drunk all weekend :wub:

were you? Really :P:P

I was thinking the same thing :P

Juliette! We never got the chance to say goodbye :o You too Rhi!

I've put alllllllllll my photos up on facebook now, I don't remember taking half of them :/ Got some proper goods ones of everyone though! I was so drunk all weekend :P

were you? Really :P:P

I was thinking the same thing :o

Juliette! We never got the chance to say goodbye :( You too Rhi!

Goodbye Rach *hugs* love you :wub:;)

Goodbye Rach *hugs* love you :wub::P

Love you tooooo! :P

I have to say, Jacob is such a little sweetheart!

Awwww I'll tell him that when he comes back from school - he can't wait for ET4 he had a great time and didn't play on his DS once over the weekend which is a minor miracle :P

I have just got this from a childrens charity I am involved with, I hope no-one minds me sharing it x

URGENT APPEAL FOR POST. Sophies family have asked to join Post Pals. Sophie is 2 and has Neuroblastoma, sadly she only is only expected to have a matter of days left. We need to get lots of post sent and straight away. If you can please send a card, little letter or gift to Sophie and her sister Jessica. Please send it first class http://www.postpals.co.uk/pals/Sophie+A

^^ I can`t get out today, But will buy a card to send when I get into town tomorrow. Life is so cruel, It breaks my heart :'(

Love & hugs to all my special Twi-Family Xxx

Yes I do miss some people :P

Like me and my amazing beard?! :')

I've put alllllllllll my photos up on facebook now, I don't remember taking half of them :/ Got some proper goods ones of everyone though! I was so drunk all weekend :P

were you? Really :(:(

At least I wasnt the drunkest person this time :P I wasnt even the drunkest person in my room..