Telly shows that lost the plot

dufresne

On the other hand... Happy Days was class.

I'll second that, as was The A-Team :D

:YAHOO: Ya gotta love Happy Days. :band:

Indeed. I can't get enough of Fonzie. I think if I were to ever meet Henry Winkler in real life, I'd end up being a starstruck mess, just standing there thinking "Holy s**t, Henry Winkler's talking to me." =S

But A-Team Season 5 did go a little odd.

True. I don't know why they added the 5th guy to the Team, that was a stupid move.

And having them work for Lanley. Very strange. I think Frankie was a little too much like Face though :YAHOO:

One of the many things I love about the show though is Murdock & B.A's constant back & forth "arguing". Always makes me laugh :WINCE:

I love the character of Murdoch and Dwight Schults is really nice to meet aswell :o

I absolutely love Murdoch too. He's my favourite A-Team character :D I too have met the awesomness that is Dwight Schultz, and you are right, he is a really nice guy. Him and the Face-man were the first celebrities I've ever met, and I honestly couldn't have been more starstruck. The entire time meeting Dwight, I was stood there the whole time like :D , all the while thinking "Holy crap, I'm talking to Murdock!!"

'...lost the plot'

. . . That made me laugh . . . Made me think of a group of people on a Forum . . .

. . . 'Lost' most definately LOST the plot!

I love the character of Murdoch and Dwight Schults is really nice to meet aswell :wub:

I absolutely love Murdoch too. He's my favourite A-Team character :wub: I too have met the awesomness that is Dwight Schultz, and you are right, he is a really nice guy. Him and the Face-man were the first celebrities I've ever met, and I honestly couldn't have been more starstruck. The entire time meeting Dwight, I was stood there the whole time like :thumbup: , all the while thinking "Holy crap, I'm talking to Murdock!!"

He was one of the first famous people my sister met and she quoted at him which made him laugh " i'm not nuts, i'm condiments. I've been promoted". :dance:

I love the character of Murdoch and Dwight Schults is really nice to meet aswell :P

I absolutely love Murdoch too. He's my favourite A-Team character :D I too have met the awesomness that is Dwight Schultz, and you are right, he is a really nice guy. Him and the Face-man were the first celebrities I've ever met, and I honestly couldn't have been more starstruck. The entire time meeting Dwight, I was stood there the whole time like :P , all the while thinking "Holy crap, I'm talking to Murdock!!"

He was one of the first famous people my sister met and she quoted at him which made him laugh " i'm not nuts, i'm condiments. I've been promoted". :o

He always did come out with some crazy (and funny) one-liners :D

• 2 weeks later...

On the other hand... Happy Days was class.

I'll second that, as was The A-Team :unsure:

;) Ya gotta love Happy Days. :poki:

You do realise that the popular phrase for a show that's lost it is due to Happy Days getting the Fonz to perform an act that was purely for ratings, this was to Jump a shark hence shows now have Jumping the Shark moments. (Using the above examples it would be when the 5th member was introduced to the A Team).

However I recently found a phrase for a show that either started poorly and got better or lost it but got better, normally due to a change in cast/crew. This is 'Growing the beard' a reference to Star Trek TNG which got better after Riker grew a beard.

• 2 weeks later...