Cosplay

kegan5

lol well i already have my outfits so if others are i will :D I love jane but i am planning her costume for ET3 instead due to lack of funds :lol: But my rosalie outfit for basball party of course. And MAYBE my red dress for the masquerade party if anyone else is dressing up of course just not sure if people would get the dress without the cullen family there together what do you guys think?

lol well i already have my outfits so if others are i will :wub: I love jane but i am planning her costume for ET3 instead due to lack of funds :D But my rosalie outfit for basball party of course. And MAYBE my red dress for the masquerade party if anyone else is dressing up of course just not sure if people would get the dress without the cullen family there together what do you guys think?

You are so great as Rosalie, Jemma! Am I being thick not getting the red dress?

I'll be half Rosalie at the baseball party lol, havent got the top half the same but will have the cap.

I'm planning a Rosalie dress for ET3....might even get a blonde wig and everything. I've always wanted to be blonde so this is like my chance and let go. Does that make any sense? :lol:

xxxxx

• Showmasters Admin

ooooooooooh Felix?

I'll not be as he is in the film, but I'm having a costume made for me for the masquerade ball and have a mask. I also have some red contacts. I'll be pretty much Felix.

Edited by Too Tall

Yay can't wait for ET2, Ill probably wear my Rosalie cafeteria outfit again lol

Jemma you looked absolutely stunning in your dress and anyone thats read Twilight should get the red dress , OK ill change that anyone whos read twilight as much as us will get it :blush:

Yay Too Tall in cosplay :blush: