Cosplay

kegan5

Jemma you looked absolutely stunning in your dress and anyone thats read Twilight should get the red dress , OK ill change that anyone whos read twilight as much as us will get it :P

I feel ashamed that I didnt get it :D

Must read the Saga more!

xxxxx

Jemma you looked absolutely stunning in your dress and anyone thats read Twilight should get the red dress , OK ill change that anyone whos read twilight as much as us will get it :wub:

I feel ashamed that I didnt get it :YAHOO:

Must read the Saga more!

xxxxx

Lol in the Twilight book all the Cullens attend the prom and they describe Rosalies dress and the dress Jemma wore is basically wat is described, Don't feel ashamed babe it wasn't something i took notice of until i started wondering wat they all wore to prom xxx

If anyone needs some help lemme know. I've got no where else to lurk now lol so can pass my time here instead.

i am gonna be cheeky and ask for your help with a Jane costume for ET3 :thumbup:

Thats fine honey but wont be able to look at anything properly till obviously New Moon comes out, you may also have to provide me with pictures.

On the Jane note for the masquerade ball do you think I should go for a simple black dress it has detail on the neck that gives it a little whats the word i'm looking for well it seems to fit in with the whole volturi thing anyway.

Or do I go for a more flowy black dress, but I can't imagine Jane wearing something like that ?

On the Jane note for the masquerade ball do you think I should go for a simple black dress it has detail on the neck that gives it a little whats the word i'm looking for well it seems to fit in with the whole volturi thing anyway.

Or do I go for a more flowy black dress, but I can't imagine Jane wearing something like that ?

I see her with more of a short dress dunno if your having a cloak but a cloak would look awsome with it :blink:

Yay!

I now have my Jasper baseball Tee, just need to shorten sleeves (and perhaps wear a tshirt underneath, cos its a teensy bit see thru! :D

My jasper hat

My baseball

Jeans

Matthews black converse (good lad)

What about baseball bats? Are people taking real or inflatable or sponge?

And I still have to order my lenses.

I've asked that people only bring fake baseball bats. I don't want to give the security guys a heart attack :P

Thank you! Did think it a bit risky to have real ones.

Will get the silver paint out I think!..............if there's any left after making the Buster sword for Matthew for LFCC ;)

Ordered off ebay now! Thanks :P

Edited by Rhianydd