BIRMINGHAM PROM ROCKED!

Twilightmum49

:dance: Well where will I start - What a weekend my feet are hurting still from all the dancing last night (serves me right for wearing 4" heels all day and dancing in them last night :WINCE: and I now have a headache (but well worth it) lol

Charlie, Daniel and Jose were wonderful guests I know everyone was disapointed when Kellan and Chaskie pulled out but boy were we in for a treat :wub:

The VIP area was great no one crowded the guests at all they were free to walk about we spoke to Jose for well over an hour later on in the evening and gave Sam some great advise about acting - Charlie sat for us what seemed forever and talking to Daniel was like chatting to a friend -it was so nice and great to be able to take pics of them as well. I had a great time :lol:

My Cullen Cosplaying family were awesome hello to Sam (Edward) clever girl for making Edward, Emmett & Alice outfits), Tiffanyy, Paul, Jemma & Jo who was an awesome Jasper I had a great time cosplaying as Alice we had such a laugh last night and took a tonne of photos it was great didnt want to leave but had an hours drive (will post pics as soon as poss).

Meeting up with everyone on the forum was just wonderful - If I didn't speak to you it was not intentially done - I'll put down to age lol

Rhi's meadow cake was out of this world :YAHOO:

Jose gave me a huge hug in reception last night he is so nice (and loves his red wine) lol told him to come to our 3 day Conventions I thought he was such a gentleman :D

Well I could go on forever lol

... but all I can say is I HAD A FANTASTIC TIME :D:WINCE: roll on ET2, ET3 & ET4 - so I can meet everyone from here and Oh yes more guests :dance:

It was incredible! You made such a good Alice(I was the girl who shouted Alice!When you walked past me :YAHOO:) Meeting Sam, Tiff Paul & Vicky was a huge highlight for me, love them all so much. And you're so right, Sam is a clever girl for making all those costumes :dance: I was gutted I had to leave after the talks, and was sorry I didn't spend much time in my Esme oufit.

Can't wait to see photos and meet you all again!

Everyone was amazing and friendly especially our cullen family :YAHOO: which was good cos i am pretty shy when i first meet people so i love them they were all amazing. And vicky's (Alice) prom dress just wow amazing.

And rhi's cake AMAZING i wanted to eat Edward :D

Talie was awsome! :dance:

So yes roll on ET2 and ET3/ET4 :dance: . Just thinking its only 3 weeks till ET2 :WINCE:

Jemma are you gonna cosplay @ ET2? & Thank you for letting me get a pic with my wonderful daughter Rosalie ;)

I love my mummy Esme :P You looked awsome as Esme

I am not sure if i am cosplaying at ET2 well i am going in my rosalie baseball outfit to the baseball party.

I have no idea about the masquerade i was thinking i MIGHT wear my red dress again cos i aint got the money to buy a new one in just 3 weeks.

But i kinda want to wear red contact lenses and do a jane but i think that outfit can wait till ET3 when the cullen family will hopefully be there cos sam said something about an Alec coat.

Haha I love you too Rosalie ;) And thank you! I was really worried about the costume as it wasn't the best, but it was the best I could do. I hope you do all come back to ET3, I love all my Cullens so much and would love to get to know you better too Jemma :P

Aww bless you Debs!! :) It was great seeing you again! Always seem to see you in a Queue though! :D

Seriously agree with Samward... I thought the cheer was part of a song though.... The flashing however... Wow. Couldn't see straight for five minutes! lol. I had a great time. Hopefully going to see you all in February at ET3 as well!! :D

It was incredible! You made such a good Alice(I was the girl who shouted Alice!When you walked past me :D) Meeting Sam, Tiff Paul & Vicky was a huge highlight for me, love them all so much. And you're so right, Sam is a clever girl for making all those costumes :D I was gutted I had to leave after the talks, and was sorry I didn't spend much time in my Esme oufit.

Thanks Chelsea yes I remember you shouted Alice to me thanks but I must apologise I missed your name off at the top :D I remember you as a great Esme my Sam puts it down to old age :D

Awww thankies Debs. I had such an amazing weekend. Was great meeting everyone. And the cheer we got when we entered the disco was fantastic. I was like "Why are people cheering?" then it was like paparazzi moment.

Sam you were an awesome Edward :D

Now I have cosplayed as Alice I've told my Sam for ET3 were cosplaying as the Voluri - her face was :D she's still getting over all the cider she drank last night - don't think she's impressed going as a Volturi the red eyes scare her to death :lol:

Will post pics as soon as I can.

I'm totally thinking volturi for the next prom!

Good thinking Talie - how's your head by the way :chair::chair: (good impression) :lol:

By heads fine hehe i slept everything out on the train, that's my future plan, the 5 hour train journey seemed to be over in a flash :YAHOO:

How're you today, were you in work? lol

Jemma where were you last night?! We missed you :chair:

Everyone I met was bloody amazing the weekend couldn't have been any better (well i look a state on my photoshoots so maybe that!!)

After the talk i went to go see my mum who had decided we needed to leave early like right at that moment :YAHOO: well she was my lift home soooo i had to go i was so annoyed but still i had a great weekend and i get to see you in just 3 weeks at ET2 :chair:

I'm totally thinking volturi for the next prom!

Good thinking Talie - how's your head by the way :chair::lol: (good impression) :lol:

By heads fine hehe i slept everything out on the train, that's my future plan, the 5 hour train journey seemed to be over in a flash :YAHOO:

How're you today, were you in work? lol

No I swopped my day off so thank God I wasn't in because my feet still hurt too much from all the dancing last night in my 4" boots which I had worn all day :WINCE:

I loved meeting everyone!

I'm still in the process of persuading my mum to buy me a gold ticket for ET3!

Late Christams present or Birthday & early 2010 Christmas present :lol:

Jemma where were you last night?! We missed you :(

Everyone I met was bloody amazing the weekend couldn't have been any better (well i look a state on my photoshoots so maybe that!!)

After the talk i went to go see my mum who had decided we needed to leave early like right at that moment :( well she was my lift home soooo i had to go i was so annoyed but still i had a great weekend and i get to see you in just 3 weeks at ET2 :lol:

:( bad Mum lol I we did wonder where you had gone - Sam would have had a major strop last at least a week with me .....but ET2 is just around the corner :chair:

I loved meeting everyone!

I'm still in the process of persuading my mum to buy me a gold ticket for ET3!

Late Christams present or Birthday & early 2010 Christmas present :YAHOO:

The plan is for my 21st (which is 15 days before!) (:

She's gonna give me £1000 to buy a Mac with, but I've told her I'll forfeit it and go to ET3&4 instead!

It was incredible! You made such a good Alice(I was the girl who shouted Alice!When you walked past me :() Meeting Sam, Tiff Paul & Vicky was a huge highlight for me, love them all so much. And you're so right, Sam is a clever girl for making all those costumes :( I was gutted I had to leave after the talks, and was sorry I didn't spend much time in my Esme oufit.

Thanks Chelsea yes I remember you shouted Alice to me thanks but I must apologise I missed your name off at the top :lol: I remember you as a great Esme my Sam puts it down to old age :chair:

Oh don't worry, we haven't chatted much so I didn't expect you to recognise me :WINCE: Thank you so much for the Esme compliment :chair: All day Sunday I was really worried that I looked like total crap, but so far I've had a lot of good comments about my cosplaying...and my pj's haha xD Will have to chat to you more next time Debs! :YAHOO:

It was incredible! You made such a good Alice(I was the girl who shouted Alice!When you walked past me :() Meeting Sam, Tiff Paul & Vicky was a huge highlight for me, love them all so much. And you're so right, Sam is a clever girl for making all those costumes :WINCE: I was gutted I had to leave after the talks, and was sorry I didn't spend much time in my Esme oufit.

Thanks Chelsea yes I remember you shouted Alice to me thanks but I must apologise I missed your name off at the top :( I remember you as a great Esme my Sam puts it down to old age :lol:

Oh don't worry, we haven't chatted much so I didn't expect you to recognise me :lol: Thank you so much for the Esme compliment :chair: All day Sunday I was really worried that I looked like total crap, but so far I've had a lot of good comments about my cosplaying...and my pj's haha xD Will have to chat to you more next time Debs! :YAHOO:

Chelsea You didn't need to worry :lol: always here to chat lol - are you going to ET2 ? if so see you there if not see you at ET3/4 :chair:

I may have a bash at cosplaying next time. Butt crack santa perhaps.

I definitely won't drink so much at the next one. I felt poorly all Sunday.

It was brilliant to meet so many of you, Deb and family, Juliette, Claire with those fantastic frog slippers and keepvid knowhow. The two hysterically funny girls from the clap clinic (ROFL), the fab girls from Liverpool. The worshipful crew who got Charlie to come back in because I missed my photo with him. OMG I've developed such a pash for him!! I sigh when I look at his picture (I'm how old?)

I'm heartbroken that I'll miss ET2 but raring to go for ET3!!!

Elaine

xxx

I may have a bash at cosplaying next time. Butt crack santa perhaps.

I definitely won't drink so much at the next one. I felt poorly all Sunday.

It was brilliant to meet so many of you, Deb and family, Juliette, Claire with those fantastic frog slippers and keepvid knowhow. The two hysterically funny girls from the clap clinic (ROFL), the fab girls from Liverpool. The worshipful crew who got Charlie to come back in because I missed my photo with him. OMG I've developed such a pash for him!! I sigh when I look at his picture (I'm how old?)

I'm heartbroken that I'll miss ET2 but raring to go for ET3!!!

Elaine

xxx

Elaine it was great meeting you I'm so glad you had a great time - how's the head now :YAHOO: Charlie is rather :YAHOO: the crew are fab and will always help you out if they can.

You must cosplay at ET3 - your not too old? if I can cosplay as Alice at my age !!!! you can too I'm Alice and Esme at ET2. Thinking Volturi for ET3 dressing as men will take some time to sort out!!! as in hair, makeup getting red contacts and making costumes but it will be worth it.

So will see you at ET3 :D

It was incredible! You made such a good Alice(I was the girl who shouted Alice!When you walked past me :lol:) Meeting Sam, Tiff Paul & Vicky was a huge highlight for me, love them all so much. And you're so right, Sam is a clever girl for making all those costumes :D I was gutted I had to leave after the talks, and was sorry I didn't spend much time in my Esme oufit.

Thanks Chelsea yes I remember you shouted Alice to me thanks but I must apologise I missed your name off at the top :chair: I remember you as a great Esme my Sam puts it down to old age :blink:

Oh don't worry, we haven't chatted much so I didn't expect you to recognise me :D Thank you so much for the Esme compliment :clap: All day Sunday I was really worried that I looked like total crap, but so far I've had a lot of good comments about my cosplaying...and my pj's haha xD Will have to chat to you more next time Debs! :blush:

Chelsea You didn't need to worry :D always here to chat lol - are you going to ET2 ? if so see you there if not see you at ET3/4 :D

Nope I'm not, with a bit of luck will be @ ET3 though!