BIRMINGHAM PROM ROCKED!

Twilightmum49

I had an AMAZING night at the prom. I was telling Beth how tempted I was to get the train back up to brum for the sunday, but she made me see sense in that we should save the money for ET3!

I loved absolutely every single person I met, Debs, Helen, Karly, Dayna, Tiffany, Natalie and I'm sure I've missed someone out!! You were all so lovely, I'm so glad we didn't miss the prom, you all made it so much more worth it!

:) Can't wait for the next one!!!

@twilightmum49, thanks for the comment we enjoyed meeting you all too.

Even though I have expressed my opinions in the feedback, I have to say I had an absolutely blazing time.

I know Charlie is fine but seriously have a rather large crush on Daniel, he is sooooo sexy, awesome, and a really nice person. JUST SERIOUSLY FIT!!!!!

I may have a bash at cosplaying next time. Butt crack santa perhaps.

I definitely won't drink so much at the next one. I felt poorly all Sunday.

It was brilliant to meet so many of you, Deb and family, Juliette, Claire with those fantastic frog slippers and keepvid knowhow. The two hysterically funny girls from the clap clinic (ROFL), the fab girls from Liverpool. The worshipful crew who got Charlie to come back in because I missed my photo with him. OMG I've developed such a pash for him!! I sigh when I look at his picture (I'm how old?)

I'm heartbroken that I'll miss ET2 but raring to go for ET3!!!

Elaine

xxx

LOL. Strangie you looked like you were having a good time, no matter how much you had drank!! Me and Jen... Yeah the Clap Clinic Girls, we'll be seeing you at ET3!! And we'll have a clap clinic guy with us so there'll be more stories of strange encounters to tell! :blush: I think you should cosplay there!!!! :blush:

I may have a bash at cosplaying next time. Butt crack santa perhaps.

I definitely won't drink so much at the next one. I felt poorly all Sunday.

It was brilliant to meet so many of you, Deb and family, Juliette, Claire with those fantastic frog slippers and keepvid knowhow. The two hysterically funny girls from the clap clinic (ROFL), the fab girls from Liverpool. The worshipful crew who got Charlie to come back in because I missed my photo with him. OMG I've developed such a pash for him!! I sigh when I look at his picture (I'm how old?)

I'm heartbroken that I'll miss ET2 but raring to go for ET3!!!

Elaine

xxx

hey i am one of the liverpool girls :headscratch: have u got a pic so i can see who you are? i will post mine also on the photos xxxxxx

there certainly is! i spoke to so many of you there but havent got a clue who you all are on here :WINCE: ,i had a wonderful weekend meeting you all ,and you all looked beautiful,i dont really have any complaints cept it was a bit boring on the sunday inbetween signings etc ..but hey the sun was shining so we made the most of that!! the look on my friends daughters face was just priceless meeting the guests and just being part of the experience ! thats what made it all the more special for us,cant wait to go to the next one as we had such a laugh . xxxxx :blink: