Oh my word! I'm now attending!

dragonsanddaffodils

Thanks

I know its not Volturi, but can't see how I can get one now, its a bit too soon.

I will keep my eyes open.

Don't know what everyone else is wearing. in the thread I saw, most people are still deciding.

I'm just gonna wear what I wore to the Prom (:

Love the dress Rhi!

Waiting to hear back from Rayray's friend to see if I can take the ticket. She said she would email Jola and see if I can take it because a name hasnt been provided for it yet.

CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR ME PLEASE!

:blush:

OMG I HAVE BIG NEWS! I was talking to Joey last night about the possibility of going to ET2 and...

Me: Since I wont be at ET3 i really want to go

Joey: Why won't u be at it??

Me: Eh coz of our wedding, duhhh

Joey: We can still go if you like, it's on until sunday isnt it? we could go for the saturday and sunday

Me: ......................

Joey: hahaha, no really i'm being serious, you know I'm interested in Twilight and it will make u so happy

:blush:

So yeah we might go haha!! We hadnt planned a honeymoon, we were gonna wait until im off work at easter or summer and go then.

I could so wear my wedding dress and a brown wig and be wedding Bella! LMAO

:D:P:D

Haa Haa love the wedding dress idea babe, EEEEEEK hope u do go 2 ET2 & 3 i can't wait to meet evry1 again am sooo excited.

Rhi- Me and Dayna are staying at the grand for ET2 its only around the corner from Park inn and down the road from the train station (if you decide to come by train) We're not going home to till the monday again lol

I still haven't calmed down from the wkend, still quite tired tho xx

Love the dress Rhi!

Waiting to hear back from Rayray's friend to see if I can take the ticket. She said she would email Jola and see if I can take it because a name hasnt been provided for it yet.

:o

OMG I HAVE BIG NEWS! I was talking to Joey last night about the possibility of going to ET2 and...

Joey: We can still go if you like, it's on until sunday isnt it? we could go for the saturday and sunday

Joey: hahaha, no really i'm being serious, you know I'm interested in Twilight and it will make u so happy

;)

So yeah we might go haha!! We hadnt planned a honeymoon, we were gonna wait until im off work at easter or summer and go then.

:(:P:D

Omg, that's a fab idea! Imagine if you did! (:

I text her before asking if she'd heard from Jola yet, and she hasn't :/

Love the dress Rhi!

:D

:WINCE:

:D:P:dance:

oh wow! What a sweetie he is! :D

Haa Haa love the wedding dress idea babe, EEEEEEK hope u do go 2 ET2 & 3 i can't wait to meet evry1 again am sooo excited.

Rhi- Me and Dayna are staying at the grand for ET2 its only around the corner from Park inn and down the road from the train station (if you decide to come by train) We're not going home to till the monday again lol

I still haven't calmed down from the wkend, still quite tired tho xx

I'm booked in there now too! :dance: It is really close isn't it!

Trying to decide car or train

If I take my mini fridge for the room for milk etc, then car, otherwise, train is only £50 return.

Hmm, decisions, decisions :dance:

Am I the only one that read the title of this thread and thought for a second I was in the wrong type of forum?

OK it was just me, I'll go and clean my mind out with a brio pad :headscratch:

It wasn't just you - I was expecting to open the thread and find a shirtless picture of one of the cast, to be honest :D

:YAHOO:Rhi is coming :headscratch:

We had a such a laugh over the weekend - its going to be great to have you at ET2 :D

Love the dress Rhi!

:WINCE:

:D

:poki::P:D

I hope you can come to ET3 Jo - Joey is wonderful :P

Am I the only one that read the title of this thread and thought for a second I was in the wrong type of forum?

OK it was just me, I'll go and clean my mind out with a brio pad :D

:lol: that is so funny tears are rolling down my face TT

OK it was just me, I'll go and clean my mind out with a brio pad :wub:

:D:dance: Innocent here! Didn't even think of what that can mean! Please change the title! :clap:

*grumbles*...i hope you all have a great time I suppose *kicks chair*... :D:yoda:

Aw, at least we will have ET3! :D