Let's be honest here....

Ilora-Danon

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god, I hope it wasn't me! Although, sweet isn't a word I'd use to describe myself, so I don't think it was me haha.

We never got to say hi :( Next time :huh: I did see you though, and you looked beautiful!

Oh my gosh, thanks :D I'll get a big head if I'm not careful lol. Yes, definitely next time!! I'm going to force myself to talk to you, I refuse to be shy next time hehe.

Gosh yeah I hope it wasn't me either. I think I was generally smiley the whole weekend though, except when I was hungry or drunk haha.

I read hungry as horny o dear

Haha I think that would make me be nicer to someone rather than snappy =p

Drunk Rach was the best =]]]

Haha I think that would make me be nicer to someone rather than snappy =p

Drunk Rach was the best =]]]

I agree! Especially when she put her hand on my shoulder, bowed her head and told me 'the power of scouse' was in me and I should go into the vip and ask Jose to come over to her! Hahaha

I didn't speak to many people because I'm very shy so I don't think it was me that was being rude!!

Next time peeps come and say HI to me!! :poki:

I now know I did in fact kinda talk to haha! I was the one who walked over to you and your friends @ prom and said something like if I nick one of them playing cards, you won't tell on me will you? xD

I hope it wasn't me....

i don't remember being rude to anyone...sorry if it was :/

I hopr it wasn't me too, I don't think it was, I don't remember anyone asking me anything. If it was I'm ever so sorry!

I didn't speak to many people because I'm very shy so I don't think it was me that was being rude!!

Next time peeps come and say HI to me!! :P

I now know I did in fact kinda talk to haha! I was the one who walked over to you and your friends @ prom and said something like if I nick one of them playing cards, you won't tell on me will you? xD

HAHA!!! I remember!! That was so cool! :P I hope you didn't get caught or will get told off for announcing it on the forum!! :poki:

Haha nope I didn't get told off, I even walked past a lot of crew with it and some of them just smiled. I just realised after I posted that I tried to hard to hide it when I pinched it...Then I announce it to cyber space :poki: I felt so naughty after I robbed it, it was kinda sad actually xD

Edited by _Chelsea_

Haha nope I didn't get told off, I even walked past a lot of crew with it and some of them just smiled. I just realised after I posted that I tried to hard to hide it when I pinched it...Then I announce it to cyber space :P I felt so naughty after I robbed it, it was kinda sad actually xD

Haha I think they'll manage without that single card....thief xD

i saw quite a few but was with my mates so didnt really speak to anyone else, except like mini conversations in queues and toilets and such.

except one person on here who i do recognise i asked them a simple question politely and got a rude reply, they are obviously not as sweet as they make out!

Ohh... I hope that wasn't me! I don't remember anyone asking me anything though. I was trying to hide at some points in time... I don't think anyone asked me anything... I hope not... If it was me though I do apologise!!

I agree! Especially when she put her hand on my shoulder, bowed her head and told me 'the power of scouse' was in me and I should go into the vip and ask Jose to come over to her! Hahaha

Awesome! I wish I'd seen that! :D;)

Ah, topic change I reckon.

So..............

"Lets be honest.......who is embarrassed by the cheesy pics of them floating around, but still loves them as a momento of a brill weekend!....

Edited by Rhianydd

"Lets be honest.......who is embarrassed by the cheesy pics of them floating around, but still loves them as a momento of a brill weekend!....

I AM! It feels like there's picture of me and Charlie everywhere when we're dancing. And I look terrified ;) haha

Edited by Mandelina