Guest request/suggestion Boo Boo Stewart

kegan5

Boo Boo Stewart has been cast as Seth Clearwater, since Seth is one of my favourite characters in the Twilight Saga I'm gonna start a lovely shiny request thread to see if we can get him for one of the up and coming Twilight events.

Booboo-Stewart-is-Seth-Clearwater-twilight-series-7736833-366-462.jpg

p.s. How ickle and cute is he!

xx

I'd feel weird meeting someone younger than me lol I don't know why, imagine the photo he'd look like everyones child :YAHOO:

If they're getting him they should get Xavier Samuel too though cause everyone said they wouldn't because Xavier was only in Eclipse and not New Moon but so is Boo Boo...

Xavier :YAHOO:

Edited by staceymichelle

Aw I know what you mean about him being young, same with any other guest but having said that William that attended the Muggle Mayhem event is very young and he was still an all round entertainer, so age really doesn't matter :)

No it doesn't matter but just personally I'd feel weird haha I wouldn't know what to say to him! lol :)

Lol I know what you mean, he's not that young though well he's about 14/15 so should be able to hold a conversation hmmm providing he's not the grunting kind of teenager ha ha can you image that in talks?

*How was the filming" - (muffled "alright")

Seth is my wife's favorite character. When I sent her this pic, her response was....

Want him to a con now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw lovely :) Seth's the best character in the books IMO apart from Alice, well both :)

No it doesn't matter but just personally I'd feel weird haha I wouldn't know what to say to him! lol :)

Lol I know what you mean, he's not that young though well he's about 14/15 so should be able to hold a conversation hmmm providing he's not the grunting kind of teenager ha ha can you image that in talks?

*How was the filming" - (muffled "alright")

Haha yeah he seems lively though... I don't know how I can tell from a picture but yeah haha

• 3 weeks later...