Wheres the guys?

Stepster

Ive been on this forum for a while now and had the pleasure to meet a lot of lovely people but nearly all of them have been ladies.

Although i love you all girls i cant help but wonder are there any other guys on here lol

I mean id hate to be the only guy at the hub 3 lol...although im sure it would have its advantages heh heh

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doctor Who's a dude.

Yeah, I'm a dude lol. I agree Stepster, it's probably likely that there's going to be more female attendees than male at this event but ah well, I'll be able to put up with it. It can't be much worse for gender balance than when I went to meet JLS on Monday, I was like one of four guys in a que of 250 with about 245 women. Still, it didn't put me off and I stuck with it which was worth it in the end lol. I'm sure there'll be plenty more men at the event, they probably just don't come on here much. :WAVE:

Edited by Doctor Who

Yeah, I'm a dude lol. I agree Stepster, it's probably likely that there's going to be more female attendees than male at this event but ah well, I'll be able to put up with it. It can't be much worse for gender balance than when I went to meet JLS on Monday, I was like one of four guys in a que of 250 with about 245 women. Still, it didn't put me off and I stuck with it which was worth it in the end lol. I'm sure there'll be plenty more men at the event, they probably just don't come on here much. :WAVE:

While the male/female ratio @ the Hub isn't quite as bad as that, it's still very, very skewed towards the female side of things. ;) There were some husbands & boyfriends that tagged along (or what not) to the last one.

Because of the different style of series 3 (more action than drama) there might more guys at this one. Maybe? :P

Morgan

Great to met you Doc lol and any other guys out there.

Its great to know im not the only one.

So any of you guys going to the hub3 going off your own free will or just being dragged by ya partners lol (i think Morgan could have a point )

Me, im a fully fledged Torchwood fantatic- wild horses couldnt keep me away lol

So any of you guys going to the hub3 going off your own free will or just being dragged by ya partners lol (i think Morgan could have a point )

I'm going off free will and will be dragging my mum along with me because I need a parent as I'm sixteen and wouldn't have been able to go otherwise. I love Torchwood and couldn't say no to this convention. It's great to meet you too Stepster. :WAVE:

Edited by Doctor Who

Because of the different style of series 3 (more action than drama) there might more guys at this one. Maybe? :P Morgan

That's a good point, there might be. :WAVE:

Pish and fiddle or w/e the sentence is.

My parents are very protective lol, they wouldn't let me travel from Manchester to Birmingham for two nights on my own and I can understand that. My mum quite likes John Barrowman anyway but my Dad doesn't mind as he has a bit of a thing for Elisabeth Sladen. :P If she can, I think my mum might buy a photo with John lol. ;)

You too Doc, If i see you around i will deffinetly say hi.

Shouldnt be to hard to find you i'll just look for the only other guy in the room lol

Haha, yeah. One of the only guys anyway. ;):P

Edited by Doctor Who

Another guy reporting for duty here! I will be at my third Hub thanks to Jason and crew who have sorted out my attendance issues as my reg letter arrived this weekend. I will be throwing myself into everything once again as I have done at both Hubs previously. I will be looking for anybody to hang with during the weekend and am a gold ticket holder.

Andy

I'm going off free will and will be dragging my mum along with me because I need a parent as I'm sixteen and wouldn't have been able to go otherwise. I love Torchwood and couldn't say no to this convention. It's great to meet you too Stepster. :YAHOO:

I'm not a guy, but I am a teenager, so it's cool to know more teenagers are going :)

So hi :D

:D

Edited by ilovejohnbarrowman

lol all the guys are coming out the woodwork now, lets see if we can hit double figures, come on all you proud male torchwood fanatics, join the blog and let us know your out there lol

Yeah, hopefully. We're at six at the moment. :(

I'm not a guy, but I am a teenager, so it's cool to know more teenagers are going :) So hi :P:D

Hiya, I agree, it's good to know that there will be more teenagers there. I've been to Doctor Who events where it's mainly adults so it'll be nice to see some people around my age at the event too. :D

I'm 16. I THINK I'm a few months older than Doctor Who.

I was born on the last day of March, not sure when you were born lol. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

Another man reporting in! lol

Yeah from my experience of the Hub 2, there arnt many of us. But it was sold to me by someone as a good thing, a con full of ladies and hardly any men lol

Oh and I'll be dressed as the 10th Doc all weekend except saturday night, so easy to spot as well.

Already we have more guys this time around lol

Yeah, it was that easy to beat the amount we had lol

Haha, I didn't go to the previous Hubs but haven't seen many pictures of guys at the events. I've seen a few but not very many. Ah well, at least we'll be a rare thing for the guests to look out for in the ques lol. :D

Edited by Doctor Who