General chat

Road Runner

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone's been watching ITV3! "The Last Vampyre"

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."

"Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth."

sherlockdvd.jpg

"It is, of course, a trifle, but there is nothing so important as trifles."

Edited by IG69

I'm interested to know what kinda music ya'll are into.

Pretty eclectic. After all, how can we be influenced by something if we've never heard it? These people that only listen to one kind of music are idiots.

From my Bebo:

KISS, Bruce Springsteen (and the E Street Band, natch), Manowar (TRUE METAL!), Van Halen, Cheap Trick, Twisted Sister, The Stray Cats, The Doors, Bobby Darin, Leonard Cohen, Judas Priest, Elvis Presley, Faith Nae Mair, Johnny Cash, Wagner, Dean Martin, Prince, Michael Crawford, Nazareth, Alice Cooper (before he got s***e), Jerry Lee Lewis, Whitesnake, Deep Purple, The Beatles, The Blues Brothers (and, by extension, the acts that inspired the Blues Brothers), Guns N' Roses, Beethoven, Eddie Cochran, Motley Crue, Barry Manilow, Neil Diamond, Iron Maiden (again, before they got s***e), Frank Sinatra, Queen, John Williams, Poison, The Ramones, Hanoi Rocks, Bob Dylan, Buddy Holly...

Edited by MartyMichaels

Nice list. You can't go wrong with Mr Cash.

Heres my own list..since I didn't put it in my post;

♫♫♫♫♫

The Distillers. Fall Out Boy. Duran Duran. Nirvana. Hole. C.Love. Amy Winehouse. Lil Chris. A-Ha. The Cure. Aidan. Taking Back Sunday. Britney Spears. The Verve. Bob Marley. Spinnerette. U2. Christina Aguilera. UnderOath. Rise Against. The Transplants. Blink 182. Rancid. Sam Sparro. Katy Perry. David Bowie.Lady Gaga. Angels and Airwaves. The Sex Pistols. Bitch Alert. Babes In Toyland. HIM. The 69 Eyes. CKY.

There are a ton more. I am flexible when it comes to music.

marty! this is a family friendly forum lol!

More's the pity.

Anyone else a Beatles fan like me then???

KISS, Bruce Springsteen (and the E Street Band, natch), Manowar (TRUE METAL!), Van Halen, Cheap Trick, Twisted Sister, The Stray Cats, The Doors, Bobby Darin, Leonard Cohen, Judas Priest, Elvis Presley, Faith Nae Mair, Johnny Cash, Wagner, Dean Martin, Prince, Michael Crawford, Nazareth, Alice Cooper (before he got s***e), Jerry Lee Lewis, Whitesnake, Deep Purple, The Beatles, The Blues Brothers (and, by extension, the acts that inspired the Blues Brothers), Guns N' Roses, Beethoven, Eddie Cochran, Motley Crue, Barry Manilow, Neil Diamond, Iron Maiden (again, before they got s***e), Frank Sinatra, Queen, John Williams, Poison, The Ramones, Hanoi Rocks, Bob Dylan, Buddy Holly...