General chat

Road Runner

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta say, I am disgusted with the current guest lineup. How do Showmasters expect to pull in the crowds with a lineup like this? The venue is terrible too. For shame, Showmasters.

Just wanted to get that out of the way early so maybe this year we wont have to read it several hundred times a day from various and sundry idiots come August time.

Edited by MartyMichaels

I gotta say, I am disgusted with the current guest lineup. How do Showmasters expect to pull in the crowds with a lineup like this? The venue is terrible too. For shame, Showmasters.

Just wanted to get that out of the way early so maybe this year we wont have to read it several hundred times a day from various and sundry idiots come August time.

LOL, I just came across this just now, and for a moment , I'll admit I thought it was a serious post !!

It's certainly cheered me up here at work this morning !!

No, unfortunately it was my first day at uni and I had to be up at 5am (6am bus runs..joy)..figured I'd quickly see if the internet was on and it was.

Its stopped working now though, am on a different computer.

:blush:

I constantly have that problem, my connection seems to disappear when it feels like it.

Are any of you guys going to see Kevin Smith in Glasgow on the 12th of Oct. I know theres a few fans of his here, i can't wait to go.

Can't really afford to at 40 quid a ticket, would love to though. That and money will be going on a gig the weekend beforehand.

Yes £40 is alot but when you spend more than that for 2nd row tickets it looks cheap. :D

• 2 weeks later...