Is everyone still going to the proms?

foo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, less than two weeks, and you'll be wishing that welsh accent would shut up! :blush:

well well i was brought up nr aberystwyth :blush: live nr southend now miss the welsh accent and miss speaking welsh :angry:

Im defo going gonna be a wicked time and hope we all show the guests what were made of :D

I've been to Aberystwyth, beautiful! I also taught a cake demonstration there once!

Aw, I live a few miles away from Cardiff, but that means that we are not welsh speaking. All english speaking there

Now you can send your child to welsh school, but not when my children started school sadly. (You have to go to Welsh speaking nursery first too, so unless you decide from birth, it is only adult education classes, which are sadly lacking. :( )

Welsh is compulsary in school now, but lets face it, not the same as learning as a first language.

Well, less than two weeks, and you'll be wishing that welsh accent would shut up! :blush:

well well i was brought up nr aberystwyth :blush: live nr southend now miss the welsh accent and miss speaking welsh :angry:

Im defo going gonna be a wicked time and hope we all show the guests what were made of :D

I've been to Aberystwyth, beautiful! I also taught a cake demonstration there once!

Aw, I live a few miles away from Cardiff, but that means that we are not welsh speaking. All english speaking there

Now you can send your child to welsh school, but not when my children started school sadly. (You have to go to Welsh speaking nursery first too, so unless you decide from birth, it is only adult education classes, which are sadly lacking. :( )

Welsh is compulsary in school now, but lets face it, not the same as learning as a first language.

yeah was lucky when we moved there aged 5 i went to welsh school so picked it up very quick and then in secondary u had to take welsh up to at least GCSE kinda cool :( been so long now its well rusty pmsl pmsl

you going to brum or london prom?

I've had a chat with my bezzie mate about the current situation and we've agreed to both go to the Prom on the saturday, but to save a bit of cash, we're not staying at the Hilton anymore, and we're not coming back for the sunday.

We're coming to have a dance and a giggle at the prom, but drive back to MK at around 10/11 on the saturday night!

I'm glad we've got it sorted now, and my dress will get a good airing!!! lol. :)

I've had a chat with my bezzie mate about the current situation and we've agreed to both go to the Prom on the saturday, but to save a bit of cash, we're not staying at the Hilton anymore, and we're not coming back for the sunday.

We're coming to have a dance and a giggle at the prom, but drive back to MK at around 10/11 on the saturday night!

I'm glad we've got it sorted now, and my dress will get a good airing!!! lol. :)

i'm glad you've at least decided to come :) but what are you going to do about your photo?

I still going from France! =D

good for you :) which one are you going to?

London :D

awh shame :(:o

Was hit and miss for me too when I found out but I couldnt justify wasting that much money. Plus, more than anything I want to meet all of u nutters! :whistling:

haha yeah for me i am only going to meet up with everyone, the guests are just an extra perk, and to buy a ticket and not go, you'd miss out as you wouldn't know how much fun it would be unless you actually came...

I have a new obsession, I wonder how he feels about marriage proposals......:uhoh:

Charlie-Bewley-Demetri-and-Daniel-Cudmore-Felix-In-Italy-twilight-series-6396907-660-431.jpg

charlie_bewley_2447182.jpg

SI851303.jpg

omg hes sooooo cute! I want one!

lol I was thinking the same thing. "I want one!!!" :P

he really is lovely isnt he! sooooo sweet looking!

Was hit and miss for me too when I found out but I couldnt justify wasting that much money. Plus, more than anything I want to meet all of u nutters! :P

:thumbup: yes we are all nutters!!!!!

Nothing will stop me and Sam from going - can't wait to meet some Volturi Vamps!!!! we have ET3 & 4 yet - Kellan and Chaske no doubt they will be invited to them :D

i'm glad you've at least decided to come :) but what are you going to do about your photo?

I'm not fussed tbh. I'll go to the prom, as I paid a LOT of money for dress and shoes, but I'm uber shy anyway so I'm actually relieved I'm not doing the photo and autograph thing!

I'm not fussed tbh. I'll go to the prom, as I paid a LOT of money for dress and shoes, but I'm uber shy anyway so I'm actually relieved I'm not doing the photo and autograph thing!

Gosh, I'd think you would be better off just returning the dress and shoes than basically wasting the cost of the by not going for the second day and missing the photos and autographs.

I somehow don't think Dolce and Gabbana give returns on sale items lol.

I love the dress, and I wouldn't give it up for anyone.

But a photograph and an autograph, well...

Each to their own and all that! :)

Forgive me... even if I had the money I wouldn't waste several hundred pounds on a dress I was only gonna wear once. *shrug* I wouldn't even spend it on a dress I was going to wear every day.

Forgive me... even if I had the money I wouldn't waste several hundred pounds on a dress I was only gonna wear once. *shrug* I wouldn't even spend it on a dress I was going to wear every day.

Several hundred? Nah hun, it was in the sale!!! Thank God, I don't have the money to spend several hundred on one dress!!! It's a simple, plain and classic LBD, something I'll wear many many times in the future - I''m planning on wearing it out clubbing :D

Several hundred? Nah hun, it was in the sale!!! Thank God, I don't have the money to spend several hundred on one dress!!! It's a simple, plain and classic LBD, something I'll wear many many times in the future - I''m planning on wearing it out clubbing :D

at least you will get use out of it :)