Is everyone still going to the proms?

foo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Packed lunch? Give me some!!! After a week in London I'll be stuffed with fast food and tired of it, since as soon as my mom leaves me feeding for myself it usually ends up that way lol. She is just so anti fast food and always give me homemade food that it's sort of my rebellion when she's not around haha :D

Don't think I am sad, but even when we go to London for the day, I wander into the mini supermarket and buy ready made salads instead. Otherwise you get fast food fever! :D I do like KFC, but is has to be sporadically! (Worked for McDonalds for 8 years so I haven't eaten much fast food for a loooong time! )

Also Rhi dont forget if they eat stuff like pot noodles and Cup a soups you will have a kettle in your room if you wanna make it even cheaper lol

They do, we often take stuff like that.

I plan on taking a box of cereal too, cos they often like a bowl of cereal suppertime. We can always grab a pint of milk somewhere. Theres always a garage around.

They like fast food, but love their cooked dinners and decent meals more. Think it will be too pricey in the Hilton though,but we are close to the airport, so might nip out over the lunch time on the Sunday to get something.

We'll see.

We are quite relaxed about it anyway

ooh thats good! we live about 20 min max away from brum and we are going on a mini shopping trip before we go!Lol

awh shame! i'd well loved to have seen him, babies are well cute! :) couldn't have one myself though :uhoh:

awww hehe! it wouldnt be fair to bring to bring him! he would get all panicky! hehe hes almost 8 months and just started to crawl so he would be into everything!

aww why not for you? dont want the labour?

it's more the fact that when children get to a certain age i couldn't handle it, i couldn't handle the crying everytime you say no, or the pratting around that when you tell them to stop they just look at you and laugh because they think your joking and they just need attention alll the time...

it's alright babysitting....but i couldn't have one and have to look after it for ever...i just feel atm i am too young for it....might be different when i am older... :/ haha

I've briefly talked about it with my mate Beth, who also bought a ticket, and we're not sure if it's worth it now. Petrol money, hotel, food and drink - it all adds up, so we're considering cutting our losses now.

Not 100% sure, may still come, but it's up in the air atm. I've thrown the ball in her court, I'm happy to throw the towel in, personally, but if she's keen, I'll go.

I've briefly talked about it with my mate Beth, who also bought a ticket, and we're not sure if it's worth it now. Petrol money, hotel, food and drink - it all adds up, so we're considering cutting our losses now.

Not 100% sure, may still come, but it's up in the air atm. I've thrown the ball in her court, I'm happy to throw the towel in, personally, but if she's keen, I'll go.

mmm iknow what you mean, but i hope you chose to go, i mean, i know there not kellan, but i bet it will be worth the money you have already spent...

us twihards will make it worth it, and i've heard the guests are really nice, and they have a big part in the rest of the twi saga, i know they aren't 'nig' yet...but they will be :)

it's more the fact that when children get to a certain age i couldn't handle it, i couldn't handle the crying everytime you say no, or the pratting around that when you tell them to stop they just look at you and laugh because they think your joking and they just need attention alll the time...

it's alright babysitting....but i couldn't have one and have to look after it for ever...i just feel atm i am too young for it....might be different when i am older... :/ haha

haha i know what you mean!Lol i am not old though! lol i am only 21!!! hehe

ooh no! you brought that dress and those shoes!!! when will you know what your doing?

I was just going to say about your dress too! :D

ooh no! you brought that dress and those shoes!!! when will you know what your doing?

My mate's on holiday for the next week, so I've left her a msg on fb so I'll know when she gets back.

The dress and shoes, thankfully, are ones I can wear out clubbing and for nights out... I'd have been truly stuffed if I'd bought real 'prom' wear lol.

Well, less than two weeks, and you'll be wishing that welsh accent would shut up! ;)

well well i was brought up nr aberystwyth :P live nr southend now miss the welsh accent and miss speaking welsh :D

Im defo going gonna be a wicked time and hope we all show the guests what were made of :D