Is everyone still going to the proms?

foo

Just wanted to know who is still coming to the proms as i have the impression some people are no longer coming any more!!???!!!!:(

I just wanted to see thats all,as things go they guests are good and very easy on the eye and some people have already met them and said what great guests they are!! :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definately will be! Guest cancellations aren't enough to stop me going. Half the fun of the weekend will be the fans you meet anyways. It's just not logical to spend all that money and not go, you may as well go even if you won't have as good of a time. I wouldn't miss this for the world :(

Thats why i dont understand why people arent going now! they spent so much time and money on tickets and outfits etc...

and how hott is charlie! omg! i so cant wait to meet him! :P

Yes I'm still going. Would be stupid otherwise since I have tickets for London Dungeon, Madam Tussau, the subway, Stanford express, 5 days of hotel and flight tickets :D

Def!

Why waste the money already spent! i mean just because these aren't Kellan, doesn't mean they wont be as nice, and to know that you would have to go and find out!

They would be MIGHTY pissed if they came on here after the event and we were saying how amazing the guests were and them to be like "shizzz......"

I didn't want to last night but I have slept on it and realised there is plenty more conventions in the future, If I can get my hands on a damn ticket this time. It may be abit expensive for the guests we have but we may as well make the best of it.

Who knows, SM might pull something magic out of their sleeves. I hope we get extra goodies. (On a sperate note, how annoyed would you be if you got the VIP £4000 ticket :P)

i know!!!! i am really looking forward to meeting them and all of you! but also just having a laugh! i havent been out much since i had my son a few months ago and just cant wait to let go and relax for 10min! hehe just gonna have to put up with the fact that there will be a few sexy vampires around! lol :P

Edited by foo

i know!!!! i am really looking forward to meeting them and all of you! but also just having a laugh! i havent been out much since i had my son a few months ago and just cant wait to let go and relax for 10min! hehe just gonna have to put up with the fact that there will be a few sexy vampires around! lol :P

will your son be coming too? or are you getting a babysitter?

I must admit to only spending one night in the hotel,

I bought tickets for the four of us, and two rooms in the hotel for the Saturday night, so that is enough money (before spending money) for one weekend. Couldn't stretch to another two rooms for the 2nd night in the hotel. Kev said he would drive back home on the Sunday night. We'll bring pillows and blankets and the kids can go to sleep in the car :P

Don't laugh, but I plan on bringing a packed lunch too. My kids may be skinny, but they eat like horses!

At least then, if they want to buy a hot dog or something, it is not cos they are starving or anything

Doesn't matter, money or not, wouldn't have cancelled anyway

Can't Wait! :D

will your son be coming too? or are you getting a babysitter?

oooh no! lol just me and my friend fran! lol My partner is staying home with George for the 2 days! hehe mums having a break!Lol

Packed lunch? Give me some!!! After a week in London I'll be stuffed with fast food and tired of it, since as soon as my mom leaves me feeding for myself it usually ends up that way lol. She is just so anti fast food and always give me homemade food that it's sort of my rebellion when she's not around haha :P