Worried

sami

I placed a couple of orders on the online shop for a Misha photoshoot, early bird entry tickets and also the Supernatural talk, but my account hasn't been debited yet and I placed the first order mid-August. Plus I never received an e-mail of my order even though I have an order number. I'm just worried if its gone through OK and if I just have to be patient.:smile: Would be grateful for any advice. :D Thanx!

• Moderators

Orders are processed manually, so if there are any problems once it's done, you'll be contacted.

They're being dealt with by Showmasters themselves as far as we're aware, so they're taking a little longer than normal.

not only that but i've checked the earls court olympia 2 page and there's nothing on it about this event, hehe, am i just being paranoid, or is this a valid point????? Please note i do not want to cause a panic i'm only asking. lol

not only that but i've checked the earls court olympia 2 page and there's nothing on it about this event, hehe, am i just being paranoid, or is this a valid point????? Please note i do not want to cause a panic i'm only asking. lol

I noticed that too, but I really wouldn't let that worry you. Showmasters wouldn't name the venue if it hadn't been booked and finalised :D

This is actually one of the unspoken rules of the forum !!

At nearly every event in London, someone always checks the website where the event is being held, and for some reason , LFCC, or as the case is now, Collectormania never appears to get listed .

You're not starting a panic , though why those that maintain the Earls Court website don't list the event, is beyond me.

So I'd say it's avalid point why it has'nt been listed on their site , as I'd think given the current climate, they'd want to advertise as many events as possible.

Who knows , if they did , it may get more people through the doors!!

You're not starting a panic , though why those that maintain the Earls Court website don't list the event, is beyond me.

Yeah, I've noticed that a lot of venue websites don't seem to list all of their upcoming events, for example their have been gigs I have gone to or that friends have been to which haven't been advertised by the venue themselves. :D It makes no sense at all really, and you'd think a big event like CM London would definitely be mentioned since it would generate a lot of business... But yeah it's nothing to worry about at all.

i placed orders on the 12th and 13th of august and i'm still waiting for them to be processed, have emailed showmasters and asked them when they are going to process them as i need to make sure i have money in the bank but no one has replied.

can someone from showmasters please up date on this cause i think some of us are all in the same boat.

Thanks

I would expect all of us who made purcase in the shop to be in the same boat.

But you know how much money you spend and by that how much money needs to be on your bank account.

So why it would be a problem to leave those money on your bank account is simply beyond me.

If it was me and I really risked spending all my money before Showmasters process the orders, then I wouldn't go at all, because then my budget would be streched to thin - but then that's just me.

But you know how much money you spend and by that how much money needs to be on your bank account.

So why it would be a problem to leave those money on your bank account is simply beyond me.

If it was me and I really risked spending all my money before Showmasters process the orders, then I wouldn't go at all, because then my budget would be streched to thin - but then that's just me.

problem is banks don't look at it like that so say for instance you have a direct debit coming out on the 5th and showmasters decide to take the credit on the 5th and y9or direct debit is 20 and the payment to sm is 20 and you have 40 in the bank you will encure a bank charge. also if three or more things come out on thesame day by debit you can also get charged how do i know i here you ask ..well sm another company and my rent all came out on the same day sm five week after i bought what i paid for and had though had already come out of the bank by the way and i ended up with a lovely 35 charge because it took me to 0 on my acount... direct debits and payments in to shops show up as soon as processed and you know you havent got the money thete sm debit straight off, itr comes out straight away.

plus you tend to pay for things when you have the money i pay for things as soon as i can so i know its done, like this month i've bought train tickets when i had teh money if not it will get spent on other stuff that i dont need or want because life isnt predictable, unfortinatly.

knowing when the money is going to come out helps a lot as som people dont have insent acsses to a bank/cash point/e banking and normaly you would expect things to be taken from yor acount at least 7 days after perchase...

( yes im on of them people who only gets to abank once in a blue moon i live in the middle of nowhere)

Easy said than done as mine is a odd amount in order for it to cover I have to leave in extra just in case now I can't spend that extra money because it's there just in case most companies want they money so they take it within a few days of you placing a order.

It should not take weeks for money to go out for a order.

I understood because of bank holiday but when I noticed Housebroken money had gone I then got a puzzeled.

OK, it may be a case of me not understanding your bank system or the rules for your specific accounts and in that case I apologize, but can't you just leave enough money on the account or transfer enough money to the account to make sure you doesn't get down to 0.

Again, if you doesn't have enough money to leave it on the account and perhaps a little extra, then I don't understand you can afford to come to a convention in the first place.

But perhaps my bank(account) works differently than yours or it may be, that I don't understand your system - and in that case, sorry.

• Moderators

I understood because of bank holiday but when I noticed Housebroken money had gone I then got a puzzeled.

The orders for Collectormania and the orders for a Massive Events con like Housebroken aren't processed by the same people - Jola does all the ME cons, but showmasters do the Collectormania ones themselves.

I ordered my early bird tickets and a Misha Photo shoot. Then got a new card from the bank and did another order for 2 supernatural talks. So the card I used for the original order is no longer valid. Would whoever does the orders link the 2 and use my new card number. I am not worried about paying twice for postage as there are 2 separate orders.

I ordered my early bird tickets and a Misha Photo shoot. Then got a new card from the bank and did another order for 2 supernatural talks. So the card I used for the original order is no longer valid. Would whoever does the orders link the 2 and use my new card number. I am not worried about paying twice for postage as there are 2 separate orders.

Email the online shop at info@collectormania.com and explain your problem to them and I'm sure they can sort it out, I wouldn't worry :P

Email the online shop at info@collectormania.com and explain your problem to them and I'm sure they can sort it out, I wouldn't worry ^_^

I have, but no one has answered :thumbup:

Sorry Lindsay, I didn't see your post this afternoon.

You will be contacted in case there's a problem with the first order and they can't sort things out with the new card you've used respectively the e-mail you sent. Don't worry, you won't lose the tickets.

I've got personal experience with that - my bank managed to cancel my card due to "suspected fraudulent use" without informing me. Of course I placed a quite large C15 ticket order using that card. Poor Jola actually got a message to keep the card and not give it back to the owner with the "sorry, the charge has been denied" message from the card machine.

My bank got an earful after that. :lol:

Hi,

This is the first time that I have posted anything on the forum and hopefully I may be able to get an answer.

On 25 August I purchased an earlybird ticket, a photoshoot for Misha Collins & a ticket for the Supernatural talk for my wife as she is obsessed with the programme.

It is now 10 September so I am wondering as to when the payment will be taken. I appreciate that these orders are being processed manually but I have been "stung" before when money was taken a lot longer after the product was ordered. You would think that the Company processing these orders would want the money in their bank account earning interest.

I appreciate what some people are saying about making sure the money is there to be taken but just after 7 weeks of school holidays, and then children starting new schools isn't cheap so I need to account for every penny, but more often than not, something unexpected will crop up.

I have called the number given on the contact section of the site and spoke to a lady who said payments would be taken soon but is there any chance someone could give an approximate date (any day after 25th September (Monthly Payday for me) would be great!!!!!)

Many Thanks

Wakey

I'm really sorry, but as you got from our previous answers nobody can give you an exact or even approximate date.

It's quite an amount of orders that's apparently waiting to be processed though, and there are events coming up on the weekend and the weekend after this. So you may get lucky with the 25th. But this is really just an educated guess.

[You will be contacted in case there's a problem with the first order and they can't sort things out with the new card you've used respectively the e-mail you sent. Don't worry, you won't lose the tickets.

I've got personal experience with that - my bank managed to cancel my card due to "suspected fraudulent use" without informing me. Of course I placed a quite large C15 ticket order using that card. Poor Jola actually got a message to keep the card and not give it back to the owner with the "sorry, the charge has been denied" message from the card machine.

My bank got an earful after that. :WINCE:

Thanks, that has put my mind at rest.

Mine was just replacing a Solo Card with a Visa card which is easier to use online. I know what you mean about banks though. A couple of years ago I went shopping and went back to a shop I had been to earlier and bought another item. The bank decided that it must be a fraudulent transaction and blocked my card!! I was not impressed.

This is going to be another London Film Con isn't it. I think the person doing the processing the orders needs extra help or can we please have Jola back she was way better.

No, this is not going to be another London Film and Comi Con. :blink:

There is still over two months to go until the event. Plenty of time to get things done.

Someone else took over from Jola at her request by the way because handling all the events got too much for her. She's only handling Massive Events orders now. It's not that she was fired or something. :blink: